+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Fashionista Diaries - SoapNet

Re: The Fashionista Diaries - SoapNet

Mandie (Bridget's boss) is a fantastically huge hosebeast. She is so ugly to people she sees as under her power; dealing with Nicole, interviewing the potential replacements, no matter what she's always an absolute tossbag. Way to represent your firm. I loved Joel skewering her on The Soup this week.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And her male assistant is nothing but a STOOGE. I am ashamed of him, but not surprised at HER. Is he Larry, Moe, or Curly Joe? This man has Nooooo self-pride.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister;2563417;
    Mandie (Bridget's boss) is a fantastically huge hosebeast. She is so ugly to people she sees as under her power; dealing with Nicole, interviewing the potential replacements, no matter what she's always an absolute tossbag. Way to represent your firm. I loved Joel skewering her on The Soup this week.
    I love your vocabulary. Words just failed me to describe how vile she is, so thank you! Her heinousness must stem from insecurity. How she holds her job is beyond my comprehension. Mandie (so heinous I remembered her name!) must feel that too, and "act out" when it comes to having power over other people's jobs.

As for the "socialite/editor" Devorah, another hosebeast. She looked, sounded, and acted like a demented child. It is so difficult to watch all these spoiled little girls with their whiny baby voices (Bridget has a baby face too) acting like they have real jobs.

OK, you all, I got raked over the coals for comparing Janjay to Miss Piggy, but hello? That blue green eyeshadow? Separated at birth! Janjay was such a spoiled princess insisting on taking the styling job (I hate how Tina lets Janjay get her snotty way all the time), and then acting like a stuck up prig while she was at 7th House. Not to mention trying to grab the job offer from Tina -- she acts like she can grab anything she wants with no regard for others. That is being piggy. So now you know why I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister;2563417;
    I love your vocabulary. Words just failed me to describe how vile she is, so thank you! Her heinousness must stem from insecurity. How she holds her job is beyond my comprehension. Mandie (so heinous I remembered her name!) must feel that too, and "act out" when it comes to having power over other people's jobs.

As for the "socialite/editor" Devorah, another hosebeast. She looked, sounded, and acted like a demented child. It is so difficult to watch all these spoiled little girls with their whiny baby voices (Bridget has a baby face too) acting like they have real jobs. At least Bridget stuck up for her co-worker (the new girl, what's her name), which shows some humanity. She's not all bad.

OK, you all, I got raked over the coals for comparing Janjay to Miss Piggy, but hello? That blue green eyeshadow? Separated at birth! Janjay was such a spoiled princess insisting on taking the styling job (I hate how Tina lets Janjay get her snotty way all the time), and then acting like a stuck up prig while she was at 7th House. Not to mention trying to grab the job offer from Tina -- she acts like she can grab anything she wants with no regard for others. That is being piggy. She's only happy when she's getting her way. So now you know why I said it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Janjay only gets away with what Tina lets her get away with....so the fault is really Tina's. Let's put the blame spotlight where it really belongs. Business is business....this is not buddy-buddyhood. People often make the mistake of confusing the two, but they don't for long....they learn and move on.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm so happy there are others that watch this show! My thoughts on Bridget are she is a b!tch and the world's biggest tease! She obviously was attracted to Andrew and got upset every time he even started a conversation with another female. So then Andrew took that as her liking him, set up a romantic dinner, tried to kiss her and then got totally dumped by her (for lack of a better word). I can understand his frustration! Then Bridget gets all butt hurt when Andrew asks Laurie on a double date. Geez!

I've always liked Rachel and Andrew's relationship. I say they just need to have sex with each other and relieve the tension between them

Mandie and her bad-bleached hair assistant (Matt?) are so incredibly vain and disrespectful. I can't believe the things they say about other people!

I like both Tina & Janjay. Tina's innocence and naiveness (is that a word?) makes me giggle. I think she really does have good intentions. Janjay is strong willed and can sometimes get b!tchy, but I think she is a good person. I really like their boss.

I've been away from the FORT for awhile, so I'm just catching up on the fashionista comments and they are cracking me up!! "Hosebeast"!!! I love it!!!
    I think every scene that Mandie Richardson is in is pure gold. She cracks me up, especially this week, freaking out about double sticking the tape on the chairs. Why are the most unlikable people in PR?? I just don't get it.

I just get a kick out of the inflated sense of self worth these people have. They really think that what they are doing is so important. I think my favorite thing in the entire series had to be Bridget taking Andrew to the "White Party". Remember, where everyone was dressed in white and the room was white and all of the food was white. She said that it was a benefit for suicide prevention??? How much do you want a bet that half of the party guests had at one time in their narcissistic lives made someone feel so bad about themselves that they actually considered killing themselves? Not to mention the fact that the fashion industry is a major contributing factor to the negative self image that millions of young women have, which results in eating disorders, addiction and yes, suicide!

I can't believe Jane Magazine folded, but that twit Devorah the socialite has a magazine. Life just isn't fair.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123