+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fashionista Diaries - SoapNet

Re: The Fashionista Diaries - SoapNet

I would have loved to hear what Nicole said to that little snobby boss and her yes man.

As far as that voice of Bridget, I call it "The Paris Hilton" simpering with a huge helping of entitlement.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ah yesssss......the snobby boss and her minion........I get the impression that she is his hero.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2532216;
    I don't understand where you get this "crappy attitude" idea. You do well to pick your words and your moments carefully. Obviously, their boss knew about the incident, and was aware of the rip-off. That did not make the woman who stole credit for the idea look very good in her boss' eyes, and it told the boss something about both of her employees. That is one of those kinds of facts that you store away in your mental file, for future reference.
    Do you think Tina "ripped off" the sandwich idea? That wasn't in the show I saw, and it wasn't what I was referring to at all. I was referring to the other one's crappy attitude when Tina came to relay some information about which way to turn the products, and her co-worker acted like a total snot, interrupting and then refusing to listen to her, as if she knew better and had no intention of treating Tina as an equal. THAT is what I was talking about, and yes, Tina should have stored that away for future reference, but her largesse came back to bite her. Tina should never have let that piggy princess talk to her that way, as she was the first one to be rude to Tina, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2533351;
    The fact that Tina interrupted Janjay when she was talking to their boss was proof she needs to have some class with herself. The boss seemed floored by the blatant interruption.
    Is that the piggy's name, Janjay? No wonder I couldn't remember it. The fact was that Janjay interrupted Tina in the previous incident I mentioned, and Tina was just treating her the same way she had been treated, with the mistake of doing it in front of the boss, whereas Janjay kept her nastiness under the radar.
    Last edited by Harvest; 08-19-2007 at 07:20 PM.

Having seen the next episode, it was Rachel who annoyed me most this time, the way she was laughing at Nicole and rolling her eyes. At least Bridget was able to be direct with Nicole, which I appreciated. So now I think the guy should date Bridget and not Rachel, lol. Maybe the next episode will change my mind again. (And Janjay was seen in a good mood and getting along with Tina.)

But I have to say Bridget's outfit at the evaluation reminded me of Ugly Betty's poncho. What is up with all these maternity-looking clothes? I suppose a "fashion" of wearing pillowcases is better than the ultra-low-rise pant fiasco of recent years, but crikey! It makes even the most slim and fit girl look like she's hiding fat rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2534977;
    Do you think Tina "ripped off" the sandwich idea? That wasn't in the show I saw, and it wasn't what I was referring to at all. I was referring to the other one's crappy attitude when Tina came to relay some information about which way to turn the products, and her co-worker acted like a total snot, interrupting and then refusing to listen to her, as if she knew better and had no intention of treating Tina as an equal. THAT is what I was talking about, and yes, Tina should have stored that away for future reference, but her largesse came back to bite her. Tina should never have let that piggy princess talk to her that way, as she was the first one to be rude to Tina, not the other way around.

Is that the piggy's name, Janjay? No wonder I couldn't remember it. The fact was that Janjay interrupted Tina in the previous incident I mentioned, and Tina was just treating her the same way she had been treated, with the mistake of doing it in front of the boss, whereas Janjay kept her nastiness under the radar.
    I don't know how you saw all of that and did not pick up on the sandwich rip-off. It was blatant and really rude. Why the hate on for Janjay? "Piggy princess", "that black girl"? what's a goin' on
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

All excellent, valid points/questions.

I guess it is a requirement that you talk through your nose on this show?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Bridget's boss missed her calling as a junior high teacher. What is up with all those "assignments" for people she doesn't really have any intention of hiring anyway? Write a list, write an essay, blech.

Forgot to add, what is up with the guy? All we know about him is he majored in design, and is a frat boy who likes to flirt. Why did he get so angry when Bridget's friend asked him basically what his intentions were toward Bridget? It is like he doesn't want to reveal anything about himself.

He also seems like a player who loves to keep lots of women around so that if any one (like Bridget) is thinking of placing any "demands" on him, she is basically taught that she isn't allowed to do that for fear of annoying him and possibly driving him into the arms of all the other available women. Evil! It makes Bridget look more sympathetic in comparison.

I'm really starting to hate Bridget's bosses most of all. I don't even know their names but the woman went on and on about the one girl's shoes and how she was dressing. The guy just goes along with whatever she says. They remind me of people in high school. She has the nasally voice, too.

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Retsin1;2559493;
    I'm really starting to hate Bridget's bosses most of all. I don't even know their names but the woman went on and on about the one girl's shoes and how she was dressing. The guy just goes along with whatever she says. They remind me of people in high school. She has the nasally voice, too.
    I absolutely agree. I don't think the woman was in any position to lecture or mock anyone's wardrobe. I haven't seen her wear anything impressive yet. The boss lady was probably jealous of the fact that the assistant had Gucci shoes on that she (the boss lady) probably couldn't afford to buy (whether she wanted to or not).
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast