+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Reality Show was a disappointment to you

FORT Newbie

What Reality Show was a disappointment to you

This Summer TV season? That show for me would be Scott Baio's I'm 45 and single. I just couldn't continue to listen to him gone on and on about why he is not involved and what he should have done. Kind of depressing if you ask me.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: New Guy here who wants to know What Reality Show was a disappointment to you

I've got to agree. I thought this show would be way more interesting than it actually is. It's not a "must see." On the other hand, I thought "Rock of Love" would be horrible, but I find myself waiting for the new episodes.

Welcome to the FoRT!

FORT Newbie

Re: New Guy here who wants to know What Reality Show was a disappointment to you

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2497539;
    I've got to agree. I thought this show would be way more interesting than it actually is. It's not a "must see." On the other hand, I thought "Rock of Love" would be horrible, but I find myself waiting for the new episodes.

Welcome to the FoRT!

I would be a lot happier if the A&E reality show-"Confessions of a matchmaker" came on during the week. Now that's a very entertaining Reality Show

I was looking forward to Pirate Master. Then it got really stupid. But I was already watching it and nothing else was really on when it aired.

Then CBS cancelled it due to low ratings! I think that is the biggest disappointment. Now one has to watch the remaining shows on the CBS website to see who actually wins.

Re: What Reality Show was a disappointment to you

Paris and Nicole simple life

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2497549;
    I was looking forward to Pirate Master. Then it got really stupid. But I was already watching it and nothing else was really on when it aired.

Then CBS cancelled it due to low ratings! I think that is the biggest disappointment. Now one has to watch the remaining shows on the CBS website to see who actually wins.
    I gotta agree with you, MamaC. I did enjoy the premiere, but then it went downhill after that. Then CBS had to cancel it when it was finally getting good.

America's Got Talent is another one. I really enjoyed the show last year, but I don't even care for it now. It's airing right now here in California, but I'm not paying attention to it.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Pirate Master. I was looking forward to it but quit watching after the second episode.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

I'll be honest, I think Flipping Out on Bravo is kind of disappointing. They made it out like it was going to be just as good as, if not better than, Work Out and Blow Out. I just find it to be boring and not as good as other Bravo shows.

Same with Hey Paula. I really liked it at first but then it got to be like watching a trainwreck all the time. Plus it did not paint her in a good light at all and could not have helped her career. I was hoping it would have been better.

I agree about Flipping Out, I thought it would be better but its so boring and Hey Paula, I could only watch about 5 minutes of it because she's just so stupid.

However, for me the biggest disappointment was On The Lot because I had such high expectations for something that had Spielberg's name attached to it.

I have to say the most disappointing reality show for me is American Idol. It used to be only about finding the best unsigned talent. Now it spends more time showing us the worst instead of the best singers for the first month, then it only focuses on a few hand-selected favorites. The fact that only two winners have been true commercial successes is disappointing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast