+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Reality Show was a disappointment to you

FORT Newbie

Re: What Reality Show was a disappointment to you

I was so disappointed in On The Lot...I think it's a great idea gone terribly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2498584;
    I agree about Flipping Out, I thought it would be better but its so boring and Hey Paula, I could only watch about 5 minutes of it because she's just so stupid.

However, for me the biggest disappointment was On The Lot because I had such high expectations for something that had Spielberg's name attached to it.
    Wow, I forgot all about On The Lot! What happened to it, did Fox (?) cancel it?

On The Lot is still on, but it's only one day each week now. I do give FOX credit for hanging in there with this one, they've dropped other shows before so it wouldn't have been surprising if happened again. The current timeslot is Tuesday nights at 8.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022;2504968;
    On The Lot is still on, but it's only one day each week now. I do give FOX credit for hanging in there with this one, they've dropped other shows before so it wouldn't have been surprising if happened again. The current timeslot is Tuesday nights at 8.
    I think having Spielberg's involvment is what kept it on. You don't want to get on the wrong side of someone with that much pull in Hollywood.

For me:
    Hey Paula
    The two Coreys
    Big Brother is a mess, but still watching

Top Design did suck...and I think that Design Star 2 is going to bite as well. I'm tired of all these shows pretending to be about design when they are just trying to find obnoxious interior decorators. The people they have for this season of Design Star 2 are total stereotypes (the southern belle, the punk rocker, the ultra feminine gay dude, etc...) and there is even LESS design talent than they had last year.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I find Age of Love exceptionally boring.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123