+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Two Coreys (A&E)

The Two Coreys (A&E)

I think Reality TV has hit a new low. A show about "The Coreys", Haim and Feldman, it premiered last night. It was fair, Corey Haim looks pretty bad for his age. Corey Feldman and his wife have an interesting relationship, can't seem to do anything without the other one. A lot of it seemed staged.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: The Two Coreys (A&E)

I was waiting for someone to create a thread on this. : )

I enjoyed the show. It will probably will become somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me. Poor Haim - he just hasn't had the greatest time of it, it appears. And I agree, I thought he looked really old too.

As for Feldman and his wife, they seem pretty joined at the hip. Feldman hardly looks a day over 19, but does appear to have it together, at least more than Haim anyway from what we've seen so far.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

This looks like one of the most contrived "reality" shows. I didn't make it through half of it.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

I watched both episodes this Sunday and liked it for the guilty pleasure. From what I heard, it is considered a "scripted" reality show.

Haim is looking rough and needs to grow up a bit but man, he's nowhere near the stick in the mud Feldman is. It only took 5 minutes of whining for me to start hating Feldman's wife and by the end of the first show, I despised her.

I think I'll keep watching. I want to see Haim get a girl.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I was a HUGE Haim fan back in the early 80's... I was shocked at him now. Very sad. But I am still going to waste part of my life watching this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I watched this and felt so sorry for Corey Haim. I can't believe how hard he cried over their not being a Lost Boys sequel. Both of the Corey's are pathetic in their own way but I still plan to watch this show, even though it has to be very scripted.

I watched this and believed it to be an interesting show. I will probably watch again.

What I find the most interesting is that this show is airing on A&E and not MTV or VH1 or even Bravo.

I plan to keep watching if only for the nostalgia factor. I'm really glad to see Corey Feldman looking so fit and healthy because he had a severe cocaine problem for a long time. Corey H. used to be the cuter one but not anymore. He also looks like he's on drugs.

I think Corey F. and his wife Susie are cute together. I can only imagine the trouble Corey H. is going to cause while he's there. Three's a crowd for sure in this case. It was sweet of him to bring them a wedding gift though. I wonder if he bought it or if the show bought it

Useless trivia - Corey Feldman used to be married to Vanessa Marcil (she's on the show Las Vegas and was Brenda on General Hospital). I think it was one of those short-lived marriages.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Wow - didn't know Feldman was once married to Vanessa Marcil...interesting.

A&E seems to have thing for airing these types of shows. There's the one with Randy Spelling and the two other guys. The name of the show escapes me now. Then there's also Growing up Gotti...speaking of which, what ever happened to that show anyway? Does it air anymore or did it run its course?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I see on IMDB that Susie was on some episodes of the Surreal Life but I don't remember her (her last name was Sprague). They have her listed for four episodes.

What's her claim to fame to be considered any type of celebrity? I see she also appeared on Howard Stern's show. Is she a model or something? She's also making a movie right now.

And she and Corey have a three year old son but he wasn't even shown or mentioned. Maybe they don't want him in the spotlight. They must have a nanny or something to tend to him while they are filming.

Another useless piece of trivia - Corey's sister Mindy was on the 1970's Mickey Mouse Club but they don't show a picture of her. Did she wind up on the Facts of Life with a lot of the other cast members? I can't seem to remember what she looked like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast