+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Two Coreys (A&E)

Re: The Two Coreys (A&E)

Quote Originally Posted by Lostgirl;3146587;
    oh lord I just looked at all of Susies pics from her Playboy pictorial

Way too graphic for my liking and especially since she's a mom

her breasts are very fake looking (i know they're implants but some look more natural than others, hers look like hard baseballs with skin stretched over) she's has a pierced navel with dangling jewelry and ummm about a foot lower theres another piercing with matching bling dangling down..

I'd post the link but I don't think it would allowed on this site and I don't want to get in trouble.

If someone wants it please PM (i hope that's okay)
    Yeah, her boobs weren't the best implants I've ever seen, but definitely not the worst. The downstairs was kind of odd to me... Great stomach. I just can't get over how old she looks. Isn't she mid/late 20s? She looks at least 10 years older than that.

And why does Haim's dad insist on calling him "Corey Haim"? Isn't just Corey enough?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3146545;
    Suzie kept talking about being honored to do Playboy. Did they not go over there, and Heff was like, I hear you want to be in the magazine. He said they would do test shots not she was definitely in. And what was with him all up on her with the video camera?
    Yeah, I was thinking he was super creepy videotaping the whole thing too. He's a weirdo - I think the whole 'I feel sick' about Suzie posing was all fake. He was SUPER into it.

The more I watch this show, the more I don't think that Corey Haim looks that terrible. When I first saw him it was a shock, because last time I saw him he was 16, but now that I'm used to seeing him as an adult I think he looks okay for his age. He doesn't look a whole lot like he did when he was a kid, but some people don't, really. He's not all wrinkly or fat or anything, really, just older.

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79;3147716;
    Yeah, her boobs weren't the best implants I've ever seen, but definitely not the worst. The downstairs was kind of odd to me... Great stomach. I just can't get over how old she looks. Isn't she mid/late 20s? She looks at least 10 years older than that.

And why does Haim's dad insist on calling him "Corey Haim"? Isn't just Corey enough?
    I agree Terena, her boobs arent horrible but not the best looking implants either... I guess i expected better and that's why i thought they looked worse than they do.

The funny thing was when i tried to find the pics i was googling stuff like "Susie Feldman Playboy" or other combinations with "playboy" centerfold" Susie" etc etc and all i got was reports on her posing but no pictures.... then I decided to google something about Corey looking like Grampa Munster and VOILA! I got an url to a site where someone else was saying how he looks like Grampa Munster! LOL and it also had all her Playboy pics posted

So i kinda found them as a fluke.

I also thought it was odd how Corey H's dad called him by his full name all the time... weird.... it made me feel creepy and bad for Corey H everytime he said it
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

Has anyone seen their movie? "The Lost Boys: The Tribe" I just wathced it from Netflix. Feldman doesn't come in until about 25+mins into the movie. His opening line made me laugh. He's using this deep stupid voice. And unless I blinked Haim wasn't in the movie til after the credits ran. For all of 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostgirl;3150261;
    I agree Terena, her boobs arent horrible but not the best looking implants either... I guess i expected better and that's why i thought they looked worse than they do.

The funny thing was when i tried to find the pics i was googling stuff like "Susie Feldman Playboy" or other combinations with "playboy" centerfold" Susie" etc etc and all i got was reports on her posing but no pictures.... then I decided to google something about Corey looking like Grampa Munster and VOILA! I got an url to a site where someone else was saying how he looks like Grampa Munster! LOL and it also had all her Playboy pics posted

So i kinda found them as a fluke.

I also thought it was odd how Corey H's dad called him by his full name all the time... weird.... it made me feel creepy and bad for Corey H everytime he said it
    Ha ha! So there are others that have seen the resemblance between Feldman and Grandpa Munster? That's so funny!!! Maybe in 30 years they will do a Munsters movie and if Feldman is still around he will be pretty much guaranteed the part.

I just googled corey feldman + grampa munster and saw that someone said they did a movie together in the 90's - ??? does anyone know what movie that was? I wonder if they played relatives? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew a big blow-up was coming.

Former Teen Stars Confront Corey Haim about Drug Use - Corey Feldman, Corey Haim : People.com

A week after '80s idol Corey Feldman told PEOPLE he will no longer speak to longtime friend Corey Haim until Haim gets sober, one of their final heated arguments is about to be aired.

In an exclusive clip from an upcoming episode of the A&E reality series The Two Coreys, Feldman and his wife call on two close pals – former teen stars Todd Bridges and Pauly Shore – in an effort to get Haim to admit he needs help.

Having been scheduled to film a cameo appearance in the direct-to-DVD sequel to The Lost Boys, Haim appeared on the set clearly under the influence, stumbling and slurring his speech. A few days later, Feldman staged the meeting at his house, with less-than-stellar results.

Since filming on The Two Coreys ended six months ago, neither Haim nor Feldman have spoken to each other.

"I don’t feel that he's a safe person to have around my wife and child at the moment, for a multitude of reasons," Feldman told PEOPLE.

Haim, who maintains that he is currently sober, responded, "I will always love Corey Feldman, but I lost 105 percent respect for him and his wife."

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3152221;
    Has anyone seen their movie? "The Lost Boys: The Tribe" I just wathced it from Netflix. Feldman doesn't come in until about 25+mins into the movie. His opening line made me laugh. He's using this deep stupid voice. And unless I blinked Haim wasn't in the movie til after the credits ran. For all of 30 seconds.
    I also watched it the other night (I had a hard time sitting through, just my opinion but i thought it was terrible)
    You're right Feldman has a very limited part and doesn't even appear until about 30 minutes into the movie and he is soooooo over acting, what a joke, the dude was a pretty good child actor but he's a horrible adult actor and just like you I didn't see Haim at all until the credits.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3152418;
    Ha ha! So there are others that have seen the resemblance between Feldman and Grandpa Munster? That's so funny!!! Maybe in 30 years they will do a Munsters movie and if Feldman is still around he will be pretty much guaranteed the part.
    Yep! hahahhahahaa I laughed when i saw it, they actually had posted a picture of Feldman next to a picture of Grampa Munster to make their point and the Suzie pics were posted underneath.

Apparently Feldman and Lewis (grampa munster) were in the movie "South Beach Academy" together.
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostgirl;3152578;
    I also watched it the other night (I had a hard time sitting through, just my opinion but i thought it was terrible)
    You're right Feldman has a very limited part and doesn't even appear until about 30 minutes into the movie and he is soooooo over acting, what a joke, the dude was a pretty good child actor but he's a horrible adult actor and just like you I didn't see Haim at all until the credits.

Yep! hahahhahahaa I laughed when i saw it, they actually had posted a picture of Feldman next to a picture of Grampa Munster to make their point and the Suzie pics were posted underneath.

Apparently Feldman and Lewis (grampa munster) were in the movie "South Beach Academy" together.
    LOL! That movie sounds awful just from the title alone. I'm trying to figure out how grampa Munster ended up in a movie about south beach. When I think of sun and beaches I don't think of g-pa Munster. LOL. I guess I'm a type-caster...

I really don't see a third season for this show. It would just be more of the same. And from the article I posted a page back, they haven't spoken to each other since they finished filming, which was about six months ago. Pretty much how it ended last time so I can't see another season if it's just going to be them arguing about their past.

+ Reply to Thread