+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Two Coreys (A&E)

Re: The Two Coreys (A&E)

Feldman's singing... wow.. just wow..
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

For real. I remember last season when he had that concert and I was like, REALLY?!?

Oh and I forgot the best part! While he was practicing his song with the guy on the piano my cable cut out and I got the message "Poor Quality Signal" for about 5 seconds. Coincidence? And the faces he makes while he's singing? So weird.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3132233;
    Yes, I noticed that too, and automatically assumed he was on something. There was a trainer at my gym that was definitely on some kind of speed or something and he had that foamy stuff in the corners of his mouth too. He kept asking me 'Do you know what your CORE is?' What a freak.

Anyway, just a random thought, but - do you know who Corey Feldman is going to look like in 25 years? Grandpa Munster. Don't you think? They have the same exact features.
    Yes I totally noticed that white residue in the corners of Haims mouth and I immediately suspected it might be evidence of some type of drug use

and you are SOOOOO right... he is totally going to be Grampa Munster... I can't believe i never figured that out because I've looked at Feldman so many times and thought that his face reminds me of someone but just couldn't put my finger on who it was....and now that you mention it....it's totally Grampa Munster!

I could barely stand to watch the last episode with Feldman singing because he just looks so ridiculous with all the faces he makes and he also sounds horrible... someone needs to tell the dude to leave singing to the people who can sing.
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

Yeah, but didnt you know that if a gnome is left without singing, they will wither and die????

Quick, get Feldman to stop singing!!

The opening of Feldman's song when he sings "springtime flowers bloom" sounds just like the first line of the song Tracy Morgan sang to Britney Spears on SNL, only his was "little tv sets"... I think the name of the song was "Take a doo doo pie" or something like that. Anyway, they sound the same to me.

I watched the two Coreys a few times now..sad to see Corey Haim looking so bad, but I do hope he can get it together. What I did not enjoy and still don't is Feldman and his wife, they are both so damn smuck...Okay so their life is pretty good in comparison to Haim's life but you know what there would be no show without Corey Haim. No one cares about Corey Feldman without Haim and NO ONE cares about his wife...
    "Don't be afraid your life will end...be afraid it will never begin"

Suzie kept talking about being honored to do Playboy. Did they not go over there, and Heff was like, I hear you want to be in the magazine. He said they would do test shots not she was definitely in. And what was with him all up on her with the video camera?

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3146545;
    Suzie kept talking about being honored to do Playboy. Did they not go over there, and Heff was like, I hear you want to be in the magazine. He said they would do test shots not she was definitely in. And what was with him all up on her with the video camera?

oh lord I just looked at all of Susies pics from her Playboy pictorial

Way too graphic for my liking and especially since she's a mom

her breasts are very fake looking (i know they're implants but some look more natural than others, hers look like hard baseballs with skin stretched over) she's has a pierced navel with dangling jewelry and ummm about a foot lower theres another piercing with matching bling dangling down..

I'd post the link but I don't think it would allowed on this site and I don't want to get in trouble.

If someone wants it please PM (i hope that's okay)
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

I agree, Feldman cannot.sing.at.all. But it was romantic nonetheless. Susie is one of those who are pretty when you don't see her too closely. But she does have a nice body.

I'm glad Haim talked to the student acting class. Feldman was a wuss for not going. He could have given his advice as to why he doesn't think children should get into acting. The bottom line is whether he or Haim talked to them or not, these kids are still going to follow their dreams if they want it bad enough. It's good to hear about the pitfalls and know it's not going to be all fun and glamour.

Haim seems to have an odd relationship with his dad. Wonder what the real story is there. But it was nice to see him having a good time with his dad.

They didn't show any therapy sessions this week of the two Corey's together. Wonder if that means a big blow-up is coming up for the finale. Or was last night the finale?

+ Reply to Thread