+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Two Coreys (A&E)

Re: The Two Coreys (A&E)

I noticed there wasn't a new episode today ... ?? Did the article bring the final destruction of the 2Cs? Or did I miss the new ep?
    While I agree that Suzie is now where his loyalty lies, the obvious boobshots are for the male viewers.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I assume because it's the holiday weekend, there's no show. Probably will return next week?

I never noticed Feldman's red lips before and then once I did it was all I could look at. Did he do the permanent make-up thing? I hope Haim can prove himself to be reliable with his new job opportunities.

Did I miss the episode where Feldman and the therapist accuse him of being on drugs during the session? I remember seeing a preview for it but haven't seen the actual episode.

It should be back next week!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3113758;
    Did I miss the episode where Feldman and the therapist accuse him of being on drugs during the session? I remember seeing a preview for it but haven't seen the actual episode.
    I don't think so, I think that's the one we're waiting for.

I remember a preview of that and also a preview of something about a vehicle being smashed up or driven through a wall or something and i think Suzy was freaking out about it? and I also saw a preview of Suzy and Corey getting into their car while arguing with Haims as he walked back up the stairs into his apartment, and Suzy was screaming at haim about his mother and he was saying Suzy's mother is a crack addict or something?

I'm so disappointed that they didnt air a new episode this week and just ran re-runs meanwhile we had hour after hour of Gene Simmons and his obnoxious wife and ugly sister-in-law blab blab blabbing about breast lifts and stupid sex talk about Gene's bedroom prowess in front of Sophie and Nick which makes me ILL!

I can't think of anything worse than being a teenager and having to listen to your mother and your aunt go on and on about sex, how many chicks your dad has slept with, giving him lie detector tests to prove how many other women he's had sex with, and how he STILL won't marry your mom,,, UGH!

I wish Shannon's sister would take a long walk off a short pier and i wish Shannon and Gene would just shut up already about their sex life and his sex life with other women and lie detector tests about his sex with other women blah blah blah... we get it already!!!..... enough!!!!

LOL! sorry rant over, it just made me so angry to see another sunday full of the Simmons and no new COREY'S episodes!
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

I just found this video online of the Coreys working on the set of "LOSTBOY'S THE TRIBE"

Apparently it is a portion of the upcoming July 13th episode in which "Haim arrives on set visibly under the influence, and Corey Feldman can only watch in horror as things progress from bad to worse." It sounded like a doozy, but the reality is way rougher than anything we imagined. On the set of Lost Boys: The Tribe for reshoots, Haim had a crisis of confidence and flatly refuses to leave his trailer. Questionably motivated assistant Nelle then fetches him his bag of scrips, and the audio continues to run as he can be heard rummaging through bottles, followed by coughing. The editors then deftly weave Haim's line-flubbings into a chilling monologue delivered by Susie Feldman: "That's what happens when you don't care...you never try...a single pill has ruined his life, every relationship, his career, his health, his teeth, from one pill."

If you want the link feel free to PM me
    Last edited by Lostgirl; 07-08-2008 at 03:49 AM.
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

New episode tonight! Can't wait!
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

They didn't have the usual two new shows and there weren't any previews for next week. Is the season over already? If it is they sure left us hanging.

I'm surprised Corey Haim has lived this long, going by the deep depression he seems to be in and his lifestyle choices. I would like to see him clean up his act but so far the prognosis doesn't look good.

But then again, if Robert Downey Jr. (who I love) could do it then I would think Corey Haim could do it. Maybe they need to talk and RDJ can give him some advice. But at this rate Corey is headed to be the next Jeff Conaway. I'd really hate to see him on the celebrity rehab show slurring and drooling like Conaway. That would be too much to bear.

Quote Originally Posted by GoFredGo;3108210;
    Okay, so this is gross and has nothing to do with the storyline or substance of the show, but.... did anyone else notice CoreyH had some crud of some sort in the corner of his mouth? It popped up in a few scenes, most notably in the one where he was driving to his meeting with CoreyF. It was this white goo, really sick... made me think he's still on something, like some sort of drug that makes him foam at the mouth or something. What the hell?!
    Yes, I noticed that too, and automatically assumed he was on something. There was a trainer at my gym that was definitely on some kind of speed or something and he had that foamy stuff in the corners of his mouth too. He kept asking me 'Do you know what your CORE is?' What a freak.

Anyway, just a random thought, but - do you know who Corey Feldman is going to look like in 25 years? Grandpa Munster. Don't you think? They have the same exact features.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3132233;
    Yes, I noticed that too, and automatically assumed he was on something. There was a trainer at my gym that was definitely on some kind of speed or something and he had that foamy stuff in the corners of his mouth too. He kept asking me 'Do you know what your CORE is?' What a freak.

Anyway, just a random thought, but - do you know who Corey Feldman is going to look like in 25 years? Grandpa Munster. Don't you think? They have the same exact features.
    OMG, Totally! He is the spit of Grampa Munster... can't believe I never noticed that, it seems so apparent now that you mention it. He is a clone! Too funny.

+ Reply to Thread