+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Two Coreys (A&E)

Re: The Two Coreys (A&E)

Corey F. still looks good (i'm a child of the 80's hehe)...Corey H. not so much! Whoa!

Oh, BTW, Corey Feldman has been on Howard Stern, and asked about his time spent with Michael Jackson, he denied any "touching" went on........

Also:

In an interview for the July issue of GQ, Feldman reveals all:

People can say whatever they want, but it wasn't Michael. He and I have our own issues, but that wasn't one of them. The bottom line is, I know who it was. I didn't know how to cut him off. Not only did I continue being friends with the guy, but he was working for me. The guy that did this to me was my assistant. He would come in when I was sleeping. I would wake up and I would know what was going on, but I would just try to ignore it and hope that he would go away, which is how kids who aren't ready to deal with something deal with it. I was still a virgin at the time. I hadn't even had sex with a girl. So for me it was just kind of bewildering. Despite what people think, I was actually very innocent and very naïve at the time. I was your typical American kid.

Haim revealed to GQ how he's been dealing with the molestation revelations:

It's something that will be addressed in my inner soul for the rest of my life, and it's something that truly affects me, and I opened up a can of worms, so to speak. Every day I opened up, like, a can of sardines. It's something I've addressed. Psychiatrists can be helpful. They have the medications and blah-blah-blah. But I don't want any of that, man. I've dealt with this, and I'm dealing with this—second by second, minute by minute, day by day. Everything's cool. It's just like, It happened, it's over, and move on. Let's move on to the next subject."
    Last edited by FireStorm; 06-23-2008 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm;3074397;
    Corey F. still looks good (i'm a child of the 80's hehe)...Corey H. not so much! Whoa!

Oh, BTW, Corey Feldman has been on Howard Stern, and asked about his time spent with Michael Jackson, he denied any "touching" went on........

Also:

In an interview for the July issue of GQ, Feldman reveals all:

Haim revealed to GQ how he's been dealing with the molestation revelations:
    Perhaps Michael Jackson is too scary and 'dangerous' to go against. But seriously, if it was Michael Jackson, the Coreys probably wouldn't have brought it up as casually.

I remember back in the '80s I lost all respect for them when they started emulating MJ. It was sad to see my hero 'Mouth' from The Goonies turn into an effeminate fashion disaster.
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

How have I missed this show? I'm going to have to Tivo it and watch!

I, too, am a child of the 80s and remember well Haim and Feldman. I loved Feldman in "Stand By Me"! Does anyone remember how weird Feldman was on the Surreal Life? Wasn't there an episode where they went camping, and when the rest of the cast members went fishing he stayed at the campsite, making signs that said, "Fish have feelings too" and posted them on everyone's tents? And he was totally serious.

I feel sorry for Haim too. Parents that so desperately want their kids to be movie stars should watch this show. Seems like so many child stars always end up severely troubled or dead.

Isn't feldman a vegan now? I know a lot that will do similar things when put in similar positions.

Ok, probably alone here, but tonight I really found myself feeling sorry for Corey H.
    Because of the mistakes he has made in the past, nobody will give him a chance to work again, and he's stuck. I'm not quite sure why he needs an assistant when he doesn't do anything, but whatever. I also do wonder how he supports himself, I figure all the 80's movie money is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3075872;
    How have I missed this show? I'm going to have to Tivo it and watch!

I, too, am a child of the 80s and remember well Haim and Feldman. I loved Feldman in "Stand By Me"! Does anyone remember how weird Feldman was on the Surreal Life? Wasn't there an episode where they went camping, and when the rest of the cast members went fishing he stayed at the campsite, making signs that said, "Fish have feelings too" and posted them on everyone's tents? And he was totally serious.

I feel sorry for Haim too. Parents that so desperately want their kids to be movie stars should watch this show. Seems like so many child stars always end up severely troubled or dead.
    IMO Feldman was a total freak on Surreal life, he was constantly doing anything it took to be center of attention and get camera time away from the others,(including leaving the group and going to the bathroom for an HOUR) he also spent more time in the house "Phone Booth" than any of the others and most of that time was spent arguing and being snotty to Suzy.
    He practically begged Brande Roderick to get Hugh Hefner to attend his wedding, what a loser.
    I can't stand him or his raspy voiced shrew of a wife, they go around acting like Corey Haim is screwed up and yet they are just as bad,

How many times in an episode does Feldman have to remind us that he has tons of projects on the go and his life is sooooooo great... LOL!
    If it's all that great and he has soooo many projects why not let it speak for itself when all his movies etc start coming out?... uhhh maybe because it's mostly BS and speculation?

I can't stand how uppity him and Suzy act, they need to get down off their high horses and take a reality pill.... they aren't Angelina and Brad or Tom and Katie...

Suzy is a grasping wannabe and Feldman is a has been
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

FORT Fanatic

I agree with you firestorm, i think corey H. is putting all his stuff out there and taking a risk. I think the way
    corey f, his manager and suzy reacted when corey h. called to invite them for dinner was really pretty horrible.
    And i definitely think suzy is willing to "forgive" corey H. in order to stay on television and make money.

Of all the reality shows I have watched.....this one seems the most contrived. I feel the phone calls are so 'set up'....this show feels like there is no 'reality' to be found. they have lines to follow and places to be seated or standing...but I do wish the best for both Corys....I hope coryh finds his demons and gets well...I just wish coryf could do this show with a lot less Suzy!!..

FORT Newbie

Okay, so this is gross and has nothing to do with the storyline or substance of the show, but.... did anyone else notice CoreyH had some crud of some sort in the corner of his mouth? It popped up in a few scenes, most notably in the one where he was driving to his meeting with CoreyF. It was this white goo, really sick... made me think he's still on something, like some sort of drug that makes him foam at the mouth or something. What the hell?!

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3094005;
    Of all the reality shows I have watched.....this one seems the most contrived. I feel the phone calls are so 'set up'....this show feels like there is no 'reality' to be found. they have lines to follow and places to be seated or standing...but I do wish the best for both Corys....I hope coryh finds his demons and gets well...I just wish coryf could do this show with a lot less Suzy!!..

I think Suzy is being used as bait to get male viewers.

How many times do we need to see Suzy doing cheesecake photo sessions?

Last season she was rolling all over Cory's desk in lingerie, then they showed us Suzy and Corey going for a walk in the park with Suzy in a mini skirt and stiletto heels (doesn't everyone go for a walk on grass in Stilettos??) : and this season they've given us Suzy sprawling by their pool in a teeny weenie bikini while the photographer snaps away.

I don't know which one I dislike more, her raspy croaky frog voice or her arrogant personality.
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

+ Reply to Thread