+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Two Coreys (A&E)

Re: The Two Coreys (A&E)

Oh

My

Gah.....d

it's baaaaAAAAAAck...

Starting Sunday, who's glutton for punishment!!! ME!!!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I'll be watching right along with you. It's even on my calendar so I won't forget .

and to add fuel to THAT fire:

IMDb Video: Lost Boys 2

I will *totally* (yes, I said it) be RENTING this movie..

~Like 'fer sure'
    Last edited by GingerLVNV; 06-19-2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: edited to note this is DIRECT to video ;)
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Wow. I can't believe that they brought this back but thats in a good way. It is amazing to hear that one of the Corey's has a baby. I definitely hope they show his face.

I'm watching it right now also :0)

FORT Fanatic

well, the crap hit the fan tonight. interesting episode.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2549689;
    it was completely scripted and acting, then they both are still pretty good actors because it looked real enough to me. not saying it WAS ... just saying they pulled it off pretty well, if it was acting.
    wow, intense new episode. I would agree that there was a lot more "acting" going on the 1st season but these new episodes are looking pretty real. First, I think both Coreys almost can not be in front of any camera without "acting" a little bit...adding to the drama, making for interesting conversation, etc. But the feelings behind their words....I don't think you can fake that. Haim's got some serious issues and is pretty angry at Feldman because (1) he no longer has the issues that Haim has and (2) Haim is jealous of what Feldman has and that jealousy wears away on their friendship.

Can't wait to see more...it's getting pretty real now.

I didn't expect the first episode to be so revealing. I never knew either of them had been sexually abused and it breaks my heart they went through that. Like jedirock said, I think while Corey F. has been able to move forward, Corey H. still has many issues to work out. Although I wonder why CF remained friends with the atrocious men who did these things. And last season we met CH's mother and they seemed close so you have to wonder where she was when he was 14 and all this was happening. Even if he didn't reveal it to her she had to see a personality change in him and must have read the reports of drug use. I'm not judging and I don't know what really went on back then but far too many young stars run wild while the parents are nowhere to be seen (or are partying right along with them ).

CH seems to be so angry all the time and could benefit from his own therapy sessions in addition to the ones with CF. There comes a time when you have to let go of the bad things that have happened in the past and although it can shape who you are, you can't let it define you. He should put his energy into his artwork and maybe even become an advocate for others who have been through what he has. He needs to replace the victim attitude with survivor attitude. He's not the 80's star he once was and if he can come to realize that and find new interests and projects where he doesn't have to be in the lead role, he'd probably be a lot happier.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 06-23-2008 at 02:40 PM.

I only saw the last episode of the first season and I'm embarrassed to admit that it hooked me. I couldn't wait for last night's show.

These two guys are possibly the most delusional, self-centered jerks I've ever seen. Honestly, I was amazed at how guileless Haim appeared when he was complaining that Feldman didn't "save" him from a childhood predator. The scripting of the show is an embarrassment to both of them. (My husband thought it was hilarious that Susie was doing her hair in nearly every single one of her scenes. ) Feldman is only slightly more palatable than Haim, because he seems less...insane, I guess. I can't imagine what motivates Feldman to remain friends with Haim - they must have offered him an awful lot of money to do this second season.

Of course, I can't look away. I'm in for the rest of the train wreck.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

A while back, during the Michael Jackson trial, I saw an interview with Corey Feldman talking about MJ showing him nude photos. I can't help but wonder...

ABC News: Corey Feldman Speaks Out Against Jackson
    (abcnews.go.com/2020/News/story?id=481709)
    Last edited by The Pope; 06-23-2008 at 04:03 PM.
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

Quote Originally Posted by The Pope;3073880;
    A while back, during the Michael Jackson trial, I saw an interview with Corey Feldman talking about MJ showing him nude photos. I can't help but wonder...

ABC News: Corey Feldman Speaks Out Against Jackson
    (abcnews.go.com/2020/News/story?id=481709)
    Hmmm, I do remember Feldman being friends with MJ back in the day. Yeah, it does make you wonder who Haim is talking about. But if it was MJ, you'd think he would have come forward during the trial, unless he was paid off to keep quiet. Which by the looks of things couldn't have been that much (or he pissed it all away) because he doesn't seem to have much money now. I also have to wonder if this abuse situation is more along the lines of the Less Than Zero movie plotline, where he did unsavory things for drugs but in retrospect he looks at it more like molestation (which it still is). Did he get into drugs because of the abuse, like he indicated, or was he an active (although not wanting to) participant so that he could have access to drugs? Interesting. Either way it's sad that it even happened.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 06-23-2008 at 04:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread