+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Two Coreys (A&E)

Re: The Two Coreys (A&E)

And one more thing...in the intro they say Corey Feldman is a 'working actor'. Can someone tell me what exactly he's done since The Surreal Life? Because I honestly don't know.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

according to imdb.com, he was doing some voice work for a tv show last year and then has a movie called "cluster" due out this year?

Corey Feldman

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;2500356;
    Then there's also Growing up Gotti...speaking of which, what ever happened to that show anyway? Does it air anymore or did it run its course?
    It ran it's course and they actually had a wrapping it up thanks for watching show a couple of seasons back, showing different clips and reminiscing by all of them. It was actually one of the better moments of how to end a show.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2543507;
    It looks like some of the airings have been out of order lately. Even though this show is totally scripted, I've mostly enjoyed it. I really hope Corey H. will get his act together. I hope he doesn't want to marry Jo just because he thinks it's something he's supposed to be doing now. I also think he may be jealous of Corey F. and his marriage and maybe he's trying to have what he has.

And the last episode where Corey F. was singing - umm Corey, keep your day job . I think he had the potential to sound good if he hadn't been screaming all his lyrics.

Yeah, that episode with the band playing the club was something else, (but I'm not sure what What was with that big crowd wanting to get in ? And they all seemed like they were really fans, too.

I guess I just don't get the music biz anymore because I thought they really sucked. It's the same thing with the Letterman show, he seems to have a band as the last guest on every show and I swear 90% of the time I've never even heard of them. And I think they usually stink,also. I guess I'm just way out of the loop these days.

Someone upthread mentioned he is introduced as a "working actor". Since it seems most child stars never retain any money, he must have done a fair amount in his adult life, just based on the size of that house. That is no small dwelling, must have cost a fortune being as it is California.

FORT Newbie

The coreys show is filmed in Vancouver, and has a few brief scenes shot in L.A.

For his birthday party it shows Corey Felchman and his TubeSock checking out a strip club prior to Corey Gaym's b-jay party, but that Rhino-spearmint club doesn't exist in Vancouver, so you know the whole show is staged, and at the last minute they end up having the party in burnaby(van-suburb).

At the end of one of the shows it has tubesock complaining that they need to move to a new house with a pool at the beach, like felchman's a baller. The house they're in is a rental, that's why no kid stuff. They were flown up from la for a couple weeks to film their show, everybody else is an extra, they have no friends. Corey Gaym lives in Toronto and is probably not allowed in the states anymore for a multitude of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by jimjam;2547703;
    The coreys show is filmed in Vancouver, and has a few brief scenes shot in L.A.

For his birthday party it shows Corey Felchman and his TubeSock checking out a strip club prior to Corey Gaym's b-jay party, but that Rhino-spearmint club doesn't exist in Vancouver, so you know the whole show is staged, and at the last minute they end up having the party in burnaby(van-suburb).

At the end of one of the shows it has tubesock complaining that they need to move to a new house with a pool at the beach, like felchman's a baller. The house they're in is a rental, that's why no kid stuff. They were flown up from la for a couple weeks to film their show, everybody else is an extra, they have no friends. Corey Gaym lives in Toronto and is probably not allowed in the states anymore for a multitude of reasons.
    Thanks for the info jimjam!! I'm wondering why you call Susie a tubesock? Is it because of her daily Striperella clothing? She sure is a sourpuss.

I hope the fight at the end of the last episode was scripted. I wouldn't like for them to not be friends anymore.

I think it was 50/50 50% reality ,50% scripted.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

it was completely scripted and acting, then they both are still pretty good actors because it looked real enough to me. not saying it WAS ... just saying they pulled it off pretty well, if it was acting.

I can't even believe that he sings. That was so BAD!! What the heck did he come out wearing and how was he dancing. Wow!

Corey is a slob. It's just nasty. I still think he's cute though. I don't think he looks bad for his age, just he needs to grow up.

Feldman and his wife need some time apart. That is too much. I can't even imagine them with a kid.

+ Reply to Thread