+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Two Coreys (A&E)

Re: The Two Coreys (A&E)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2501201;
    I see on IMDB that Susie was on some episodes of the Surreal Life but I don't remember her (her last name was Sprague). They have her listed for four episodes.

What's her claim to fame to be considered any type of celebrity? I see she also appeared on Howard Stern's show. Is she a model or something? She's also making a movie right now.

And she and Corey have a three year old son but he wasn't even shown or mentioned. Maybe they don't want him in the spotlight. They must have a nanny or something to tend to him while they are filming.

Another useless piece of trivia - Corey's sister Mindy was on the 1970's Mickey Mouse Club but they don't show a picture of her. Did she wind up on the Facts of Life with a lot of the other cast members? I can't seem to remember what she looked like.
    There was a Mindy Cohn on Facts of Life, but not Corey's sister. The pic below is of Mindy F.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2501417;
    There was a Mindy Cohn on Facts of Life, but not Corey's sister. The pic below is of Mindy F.
    Thanks for finding that picture. I remember her now. I knew Mindy Cohn was on FOL but the first season of that show had several female Mickey Mouse Clubers, including Molly Ringwold. After the first season they sort of changed the format and got rid of a lot of the characters.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2501201;
    I see on IMDB that Susie was on some episodes of the Surreal Life but I don't remember her (her last name was Sprague). They have her listed for four episodes.
    If memory serves, when Corey F. was in the Surreal Life house, she'd come around for visits and then they got married on the show.

The wife is annoying. She butts into every conversation the two Coreys have and she won't even let them hug each other without jumping in on the action. Interesting that she's pro-PETA, a vegetarian, a non-smoker and is supposedly eco-friendly yet she has ginormous amounts of foreign, poisonous, cancer-causing, unnatural, unrecyclable material embedded in her body.
    Last edited by miadora; 08-06-2007 at 03:56 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2502128;
    the first season of that show had several female Mickey Mouse Clubers, including Molly Ringwold. After the first season they sort of changed the format and got rid of a lot of the characters.
    Molly Ringwald wasn't on MMC, but Lisa Whelchel and Julie Piekarski were and both were on the first season of Facts of Life. They got rid of Julie after that. Gawd, I LOVED that season of MMC, as corny as it was. The site that starts with "you" even has a clip from that show. haha As I remember, they rarely used Mindy Feldman; or, at least they didn't in this clip.

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl;2508136;
    Molly Ringwald wasn't on MMC, but Lisa Whelchel and Julie Piekarski were and both were on the first season of Facts of Life. They got rid of Julie after that. Gawd, I LOVED that season of MMC, as corny as it was. The site that starts with "you" even has a clip from that show. haha As I remember, they rarely used Mindy Feldman; or, at least they didn't in this clip.
    Thanks for clearing that up about Molly. She did do a guest spot on MMC but I don't know why I thought she was a regular. It was 30 years ago so I'm entitled to not remember too well lol!

Does anyone else think that whole birthday party last minute change of plans was totally scripted? I bet they never intended to go to the strip club for Corey's party. And the way his mother came up with the hockey idea just seemed too far fetched.

I'm really bugged for some reason that their son isn't even mentioned. It seems like they are trying so hard to come across as a couple who are so in love with each other but they don't seem to want to portray themselves as proud parents. Even if for privacy reasons they don't want to show him you'd think he'd at least get mentioned.

I'm just a hair too old to have been immersed in Coreydom at that impressionable age (I was entering college in the late 80s and so was able to ignore them, unlike people a few years younger).

I kinda consider myself lucky, since they've always struck me as a pretty pathetic pair.

So is a show about a pair of losers like this interesting?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2510055;
    So is a show about a pair of losers like this interesting?
    If you like trainwrecks, which I do. And Haim is quite an amusing, amiable trainwreck.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

the feldman's have a child?? there's absolutely no evidence of a child in their house ... weird.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2524484;
    the feldman's have a child?? there's absolutely no evidence of a child in their house ... weird.
    That is weird, I didn't see anything either that would show they had a young child around. I couldn't stop laughing everytime Haim would say something about Feldman being an umbilical cord..seems to me the wife wears the pants in the relationship. When the two Corey's went on the sweat retreat thingy, Feldman barely left the house for about 10 minutes and he was whinning about being apart from his wife

+ Reply to Thread