+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

I never thought I would "like" Jeff after last season, in fact I was not even going to tune in this season. I watched the third episode and saw a different Jeff and really enjoying watching this season. On other shows, like Jackie Warner on Workout, I began really liking this woman and felt for her by the end of Season 3, I despised her.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3127563;
    I never thought I would "like" Jeff after last season, in fact I was not even going to tune in this season. I watched the third episode and saw a different Jeff and really enjoying watching this season. On other shows, like Jackie Warner on Workout, I began really liking this woman and felt for her by the end of Season 3, I despised her.
    EXACTLY the way I feel!!! I'm LOVING me some Flipping Out this season! Let's hope that they don't mess it up next season like BRAVO seems to be doing with some of the other shows.
    Have to say that I hate the pop up ads (new to this site). It's a pain to get on now. Any tips from any of you how to avoid them?

Not over yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3128016;
    EXACTLY the way I feel!!! I'm LOVING me some Flipping Out this season! Let's hope that they don't mess it up next season like BRAVO seems to be doing with some of the other shows.
    Have to say that I hate the pop up ads (new to this site). It's a pain to get on now. Any tips from any of you how to avoid them?
    firefox. I don't have a pop up ad problem.

Jeff is definitely calmer this season. While taping is kinda skeezy, he had to do it. Chris Elwood made him look like an idiot! He is abusing their friendship. He needs to get his act together.

I'm sad to see the breakdown of Jenni and Chris's marriage. It would be easy to blame Jeff and his nannycam, but it started way before that. I'm surprised Jenni was able to return to work with Jeff, who has the compassion of a door. At least he is trying to be considerate and is concerned about her. I was glad Zoila was there in the room with Jenni when Jeff told her.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic

I don't understand why Chris - the Chris who got fired - would agree to that footage being shown of him goofing off and then snooping in Jeff's files. What future boss would even consider hiring him? Surely he must have had to sign some type of release, and I don't know why he would sign.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3133700;
    I don't understand why Chris - the Chris who got fired - would agree to that footage being shown of him goofing off and then snooping in Jeff's files. What future boss would even consider hiring him? Surely he must have had to sign some type of release, and I don't know why he would sign.
    It was probably like a pre-nup. If he didn't sign the release before any filming started he wouldn't have had a part in the show and there goes all that free publicity plus whatever they are paying him. Anyway, jerks like him never think they will get caught, they're too "smart" for that.

I felt terrible for Jenny. Obviously Chris E. has wanted out of the marriage for a long time and this just gave him a good excuse. He can blame Jeff, but surprise, surprise All of America can see just what a jerk he is. We've all had that (desertion by someone we love) situation and 9 times out of 10 it was for the best in the long run. Not always easy to see, but that perfect guy is just around the corner waiting for Jenny.

Jenny was too good for Chris. He had some growing up to do. He seemed like a big kid. Anyway, she will be better off without him. Did anyone else notice how GREASY Ryan's hair was while he and Jeff were eating dinner? Ryan is very conscious of the cameras and seems different this season. I absolutely love his style and taste and would hire his design firm in a second if he washed his hair first. Does anyone know if Chloe is a special needs child? She is adorable but seems distant to me. Also, has it been mentioned what Ryan's partner does for a living?

It was so sad to see Jenni. She just looked devastated. The more I see of Ryan the more I'm impressed with him. At least Jeff acknowledges he should hug her, but feels uncomfortable doing that. He seems to be making progress as miniscule as it is at times. Chris's firing should not have led to the break-up of the marriage. He obviously was lying to her and if just about the little stuff we got a glimpse of what else has he been lying to her about? Too bad because he's losing a gem in Jenni.

FORT Regular

I already felt unbelieveably sorry for jenni and then she steps on that tack and I felt like I practically went through that excruciating pain with her. Man what a charlie brown year. Chris Elwood is an idiot.

But I have to say I feel a little sorry for Chris Elwood also....since without him, Jeff wouldnt have ever had a show. For that alone, even if Jeff felt the need to do the nannycam thing, I don't know if he should have done it on camera. It made riveting tv but it wasnt really fair to Chris or Jenni. Is that the thanks they get for introducing him to Bravo and opening all those doors for him?

Maybe Chris felt emasculated not just by the show but also by Jeff. And looks like they were paying Jeff 2000 dollars for rent every month for that tiny (albeit cute) house so I wouldnt have been surprised if they were barely breaking even every month. That seems like a very high rent for that house. Is that the going rate for houses in that area?? Maybe Chris felt that they were not being paid enough for Jeff to take over their whole lives. I mean geesh, Jeff could have cut them a break on that rent. Maybe Chris felt Jenni was too close to/brainwashed by Jeff in some ways, and that Jeff had taken over their lives.

I enjoy Jeff and I agree that he is the perfect candidate for a show, but I wonder how generous to his employees he really is.

I started to wonder who Chris was texting for hours on end. It seemed like he might have had a girlfriend on the side which would explain why he checked his mail/facebook at work, not at home.
    Last edited by obtessed4sure; 07-16-2008 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by obtessed4sure;3134140;
    I already felt unbelieveably sorry for jenni and then she steps on that tack and I felt like I practically went through that excruciating pain with her. Man what a charlie brown year. Chris Elwood is an idiot.

But I have to say I feel a little sorry for Chris Elwood also....since without him, Jeff wouldnt have ever had a show. For that alone, even if Jeff felt the need to do the nannycam thing, I don't know if he should have done it on camera. It made riveting tv but it wasnt really fair to Chris or Jenni. Is that the thanks they get for introducing him to Bravo and opening all those doors for him?

Maybe Chris felt emasculated not just by the show but also by Jeff. And looks like they were paying Jeff 2000 dollars for rent every month for that tiny (albeit cute) house so I wouldnt have been surprised if they were barely breaking even every month. That seems like a very high rent for that house. Is that the going rate for houses in that area?? Maybe Chris felt that they were not being paid enough for Jeff to take over their whole lives. I mean geesh, Jeff could have cut them a break on that rent. Maybe Chris felt Jenni was too close to/brainwashed by Jeff in some ways, and that Jeff had taken over their lives.

I enjoy Jeff and I agree that he is the perfect candidate for a show, but I wonder how generous to his employees he really is.

I started to wonder who Chris was texting for hours on end. It seemed like he might have had a girlfriend on the side which would explain why he checked his mail/facebook at work, not at home.
    When you agree to be on a reality show, you sell your soul to the devil. Yes, that would be the going rate for an apt in that area. And I don't think Jeff should have necessarily have given them a "break" on the rent. After all Jeff needs all the cash he can get to keep his business afloat. He provided the apt to Jenny and Chris and they probably wouldn't have been able to find that nice of a unit by just going to a rental agency. I hadn't thought of all the texting. I bet you're right, I bet he was texting a girl friend. Has anyone looked up Chris E on Facebook?
    Last edited by ChristoferHawke; 07-16-2008 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Addition.

+ Reply to Thread