+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

I feel bad for Jenny, but in the previews it shows her crying and saying that Jeff needs help. It looks to me like Chris is the one that needs help. Also, I really find Jeff more likeable this season and I would definitely hire him to manage a construction project on my home. One of them mentioned that they socialize together, Jeff, Jenny and Chris. I really would think that Chris would be more trustworthy. Snooping in someone's closet is unacceptable.

I'm thinking (if this is indeed "real" and they do work for him in these capacities) that Zoila has told more than the show lets on. Agreed, if you knew about the cameras, wouldn't you be sure to be seen working hard all day in the shot spots and do your loafing (if you do any) in the dead zones? Jeff himself says that Zoila does very little at his house and naps a lot. Also, some of the stuff on the Chris' list should have been Zoila's job (housekeeper/cook in charge of the kitchen counters). That does not excuse in any way the behavior that was caught on tape, but it's curious that we never see her list.

What a horrible place for Jenni to be in. I think both Jeff and Elwood need help fast.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Wasn't Jeff kidding when he said Zoila does very little and naps all day? I wasn't really paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3124697;
    I'm thinking (if this is indeed "real" and they do work for him in these capacities) that Zoila has told more than the show lets on. Agreed, if you knew about the cameras, wouldn't you be sure to be seen working hard all day in the shot spots and do your loafing (if you do any) in the dead zones? Jeff himself says that Zoila does very little at his house and naps a lot. Also, some of the stuff on the Chris' list should have been Zoila's job (housekeeper/cook in charge of the kitchen counters). That does not excuse in any way the behavior that was caught on tape, but it's curious that we never see her list.

What a horrible place for Jenni to be in. I think both Jeff and Elwood need help fast.
    I think Jeff really loves Zoila. She is a real mother figure to him. I think of all the employees, she would be the one it would be impossible for him to replace. I think that Zoila would have to set fire to his dogs before she'd get a rise out of Jeff. Plus there isn't a dishonest bone in her body. I remember one scene where Jeff says, "Zoila you've been working for ten minutes you'd better go in and rest." and she says quite openly, "Yes, Mr. Jeff I am tired."

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Jeff seems to trust Zoila implicitly - she is the only one he told about the cameras. And as I watch the show, she always seems to be working anyway, so anything he says to her is probably just his dry sense of humor. He needs her.

Just wondering if anyone knows the age difference between Jen and Chris and how long they've been together. I think that Jeff needed to prove to everyone that he wasn't just being crazy and imagining things. He felt that things weren't getting done and he was right. What an insult to Jeff for Chris to lie like he did and also imply that that the woman (who called) lied too. Someone else said that Chris is the one who needs help and they're right. He has put their jobs on the line. Guess that they can always go out and get waiter jobs like every other "actor" in LA. Do any restaurant jobs let you wear ear buds while your working? He's such a loser!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;3125251;
    Jeff seems to trust Zoila implicitly - she is the only one he told about the cameras. And as I watch the show, she always seems to be working anyway, so anything he says to her is probably just his dry sense of humor. He needs her.
    You're absolutely right IC. And look at the house, it's spotless. It wouldn't look like that if Chris #1 were doing the work. So she obviously works hard. Plus she is VERY caring about Jeff's pets. And as TVaholic notes Jeff is very good to his employees in that he obviously gives them lunch and with Chris #1 and Jenny who seem to be "wanna be actors". He gives them time off for auditions and only requires them to give him reasonable notice. So I'm afraid to say It's Thumbs Down to Chris #1 on this issue. It must be horrible for Jenny to find out that Chris #1 has lied right to her face. This is a terrible trust issue for her. I'm sure that as cute as Chris #1 is he'd get opportunities for adultery all the time.

I'm watching a rerun of when Jeff visits Ryan in his office. I like Jeff more and more each time I watch. Yes, he's neurotic, yes he exhibits symptoms of OCD but I LOVE him, he is hilarious!!! I love when he refers to Zoila as his crazy Nicaraguan housekeeper, which I actually have! I would hire him in a second!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3126981;
    I'm watching a rerun of when Jeff visits Ryan in his office. I like Jeff more and more each time I watch. Yes, he's neurotic, yes he exhibits symptoms of OCD but I LOVE him, he is hilarious!!! I love when he refers to Zoila as his crazy Nicaraguan housekeeper, which I actually have! I would hire him in a second!
    Just in seeing how he reacts to and treats the woman whose house he is remodeling, I too would hire him with all trust. I know he would give it to you straight and be up front with all the problems and the fact that budgets have to be constantly updated. Plus he and Ryan have GREAT taste. I could live in any of the houses they've shown on the show.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

i agree, Chris. I wouls hire him in a second if I had the money. that woman whose house he is remodeling was funny - well, why do we have to increase the budget just because I want more done? or however she said it. I loved how Jeff was teasing her about hte rats, that was priceless.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

+ Reply to Thread