+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 296970717273747576777879
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Happy that Jenny is back. She seems to be able to reel in the "out of control" behavior. No wonder she is their "HR" person.

I recorded the last episode and tried to watch it later. I ff'd and tried, ff'd more and tried and finally gave up and deleted it. It was not amusing at all. Nothing was funny and I have no idea how they will ever turn this show around. They need something different. I really like Jeff and Jenny, but they can't even carry this show anymore. Did anyone else see it? Maybe, I was just having a bad day. lol
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I recorded the last episode and tried to watch it later. I ff'd and tried, ff'd more and tried and finally gave up and deleted it. It was not amusing at all. Nothing was funny and I have no idea how they will ever turn this show around. They need something different. I really like Jeff and Jenny, but they can't even carry this show anymore. Did anyone else see it? Maybe, I was just having a bad day. lol
    I was traveling for 9 days and I am so behind on all my TV viewing.

So I will watch last week's and tonight's back to back.
    KAREN

Please do and let us know what you think. I tried to find a ratings ranking for the last episode, but couldn't. The show normally does well, but to me, it seems like they have just given up.
    momrek06 likes this.

I deleted it after seeing the preview and took the whole series off my dvr. Totally jumped the shark for me. Just too far over the line in their comments to each other.
    Catch yall on another show.
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Debb and everyone posting on here: I am all caught up and absolutely this show has declined terribly.

Even my DH walked in as I had (last Wednesday's episode) on and wanted to know 'what has happened to this show'?

All the constant silliness and dirty jokes at work. Totally not anything I am interested in watching.

The show has gone from 85% flipping and 15% nonsense to 15% flipping and 85% disgust.
    Punkin, mom2, Debb70 and 1 others like this.
    KAREN

I know that Andy Cohen likes Jeff and Jenny. I wonder what he's going to do with them. I know that Jeff said he wants to get way from the remodels and back to flipping, but with his current staff and the way they are behaving, it still won't make for a good show, IMO.
    Punkin likes this.

This season has really gone to the gutter. Andy's comments & behavior go beyond the pale. And I don't like Megan. I wish they'd go back to a smaller "cast" of primarily Jeff, Jenny, & Zoila & their interactions with each other, & then get refocused on showing more of the projects.

I also cannot stand Jeff's client Lisa G. That woman...ugh...so abrasive & LOUD! She's worse than Tommy Shaw's wife, Jeannie, & that's saying something!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I saw the finale listed last night, but I didn't bother to record it. I just think it was a wasted season. I hope Andy Cohen cancels it. I actually preferred Therapy with Jeff Lewis over this past season of Flipping.
    sparklete likes this.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

I have always enjoyed this show..but, as you've all stated.. I didn't MAKE SURE to tune in and watch. In seasons past, I wouldn't miss a single moment. This past season, meh. I actually forgot all about them until YESTERDAY!!!
    I saw two pictures posted by a family member and friend of Jen and her daughter on Facebook!
    Adorable! At first I was like..wait a second, I know these people.. and then it clicked! They are simply adorable, as I expected them to be. <3

Not sure where this show will go, but I will miss Jeff and Jen. Easily, by the looks of Jen and her baby girl (sorry, name escapes me), that something could be done with them. I'd watch.

(sorry, too lazy to repost pics)
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread