+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

The thing with the dog & Jeff's grandmother is that if he gets rid of the dog he would be willing to get rid of her. The same applies to her home; everything is replacable. That is my Mom to a "T"! 2 years ago we had to start cleanning out 65 years worth of living. My Mom wasn't a hoarder in the sense that her home, while a bit cluttered, was not what you see shown on TV. Her home was as neat & clean as a pin; you could have eaten off her floors. OTOH there wasn't a Cool Whip container that she didn't save. 5 Christmas trees...who needs 5 trees! In decluttering she felt like everything she had including her was valueless.
    My son is the ne who does do the bulk of the every day life with her. He lives with her & will inherit everything. He & I have to play good cop/bad cop with her. This moring it was trying to get her to change into clean clothes. The next few days I am on feeding & getting ready for bed duty.
    I have siblings....EXACTLY! It is my son & myself for the past 15 years. My youngest does help when we need him & he does stop off at least twice a week to say hello to her. He is also the overnight person when my son goes away. My neices & nephews.....EXACTLY!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Those paint cans were a HOOT. But sheesh, Andrew is such a jerk all.of.the.time. He so needs to rein it in. I wonder if Bravo or Jeff asks him to always be the 'resident idiot' .... hmm?

I don't blame Jeff with all these renovations. Eek. It just gets overwhelming as people change things that Jeff and his team thought was final.

I bet flipping is allot easier. You buy the flip, you design it out, you build it AND then sell it. With no input from anyone but your team doing the building.
    KAREN

Andrew is annoying, but I hope he got paid well for the paint can job. Being in those costumes had to be uncomfortable. That was a tough job, IMO. Didn't he get a separate hourly rate for that? I notice that Zoila got the cash in the curse jar, but all she did was hand out some brochures. That's hardly as tough as wearing a costume all day.

Still, I just don't find Andrew amusing. He also seems to be ill spirited and lacks much insight. I don't see much advancement in my organization for someone like that. It's not that he's a screwup, but he's ill intended much of the time. Nothing good can come of that.

I figured out what bothers me about Gage! He never seems to be sincere. Whenever he is talking, I feel like he is lying....about everything. Why would you always seem to be lying? Odd, but that's how he appears to me. He may not be lying, he just appears to be insincere. I don't care for it.
    mom2, usschmidt and Cornholio like this.

Sneaky and slimy. Backstabbing and low self esteem.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Gage is really very odd that I pay him no mind when watching.
    (I am not even sure if that is English ^ what I just typed). LOL

Anyway, he is like a SNAKE. Meh. Blah.

Boy does Zoila hate him and now it appears she is hating on Megan. And she chased that other house keeper away.
    What is going on with her?

Jeanne, whose hubby is Tommy of STYX......gawd, SHUT UP ALREADY. She is another one that needs to put the 'red bull' down.

I have watched this show every single season........does anyone every recall if Jeff has ever used his kitchen as a kitchen EVER???
    All they do is eat TAKE OUT. I think that would get old after a while.
    KAREN

Oh yes! I thought the same thing. All that take out! I wonder if it's healthy food. I thought people in LA were more health conscious than other places. Maybe they just get take out when they are filming. Why not have the employees bring their lunch. I can't imagine how much it would cost for take out plates in LA five days per week.

The wife of the lead singer of Styx really annoyed me. I had to ff her. She seems to be a real lunatic. That poor man who is married to her. OMG. I pity him.

Actually, I don't like Zoila either. I know that Jeff, Andy Cohen and Jenny always promote her, but I don't like her. I wouldn't miss her at all. So, IMO, they could lose Gage, Andrew and Zoila and I wouldn't mind. The new temp woman is okay. The quiet intern who got implants is so quiet that I have no opinion of her except she doesn't have much of a personality. So, I wouldn't miss her either. Just keep Jeff and Jenny and start with all new staff.
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Oh yes! I thought the same thing. All that take out! I wonder if it's healthy food. I thought people in LA were more health conscious than other places. Maybe they just get take out when they are filming. Why not have the employees bring their lunch. I can't imagine how much it would cost for take out plates in LA five days per week.

The wife of the lead singer of Styx really annoyed me. I had to ff her. She seems to be a real lunatic. That poor man who is married to her. OMG. I pity him.

Actually, I don't like Zoila either. I know that Jeff, Andy Cohen and Jenny always promote her, but I don't like her. I wouldn't miss her at all. So, IMO, they could lose Gage, Andrew and Zoila and I wouldn't mind. The new temp woman is okay. The quiet intern who got implants is so quiet that I have no opinion of her except she doesn't have much of a personality. So, I wouldn't miss her either. Just keep Jeff and Jenny and start with all new staff.

LOL, Debb, I AGREE!!!
    KAREN

I love this show. But last week's show was just plain vulgur! I can't believe he hasn't been slapped with a sexual harrassment lawsuit. They must sign some kind of agreement not to sue if they work there. I sure wouldn't put up with the abuse they get.
    Punkin, mom2 and momrek06 like this.

I suspect that their work is mainly filming the tv show and it's treated as if you work on a sitcom, but honestly, I just don't see the need for most of their cast. Couldn't Jeff put a snail down anyone's shirt?

The assisant who is filling in for Jenny, I think her name is Megan, is concerning. Too many hangover mornings. Who comes in to work with a hangover to the point they have to lounge around and can't function? I find that bizarre. And she has kids living with her? Weird. I hope that was staged and isn't true. If so, I'd be letting her go. She many need some rehab.

I just kept thinking about how they need a new cast the entire show. I hope Andy and Jeff feel that way too.

+ Reply to Thread