+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Jeff is really slamming this contractor that he suspects is overcharging the clients. How can this not hurt his business. (The contractor, not Jeff.)

The houses that Jeff is working on this time are valued in the 2 million dollar range. That's not a lot for Hollywood homes that are owned by celebrities is it? I recently did a lot of on-line research into real estate in the LA area and it's pretty difficult to get any house under 1 million. That's like a rock bottom starter home that needs work. Maybe I'm thinking of the Beverly Hills area and I think these houses are in West Hollywood, right?

Love Jeff and Jenny. I thought that little guy they hired was super funny too. He might make a good addition.
    Punkin likes this.

The little guy, Eric (?) was a hoot! Great sense of humour & personality.
    The guy that's head if the paint company (forget his name Guy, maybe?) has always been shown as completely humourless & no personality at all! I mean, come on! He had to have at least watched an episode or two of the show or met Jeff several times before doing this deal, so he had to know Jeff is a bit of a nut (in a fun way). I dint like him at all. I don't think they've ever shown him even crack a smile.
    That said, I still don't like Gage. Honestly I think he views everyone else in Jeff's circle as a threat for whatever reason. I guess he's really insecure. I had to laugh when Jeff said this relationship with the paint company was the most important one in his life & then says, "sorry, Gage" soooo funny!
    That said, Andrew is a total train wreck. He is entertaining, but he doesn't think before he says/does a lot of things. Still, I feel Gage's nasty attitude toward him is not warranted.
    This looks like it's gonna be a good season. I wonder if Jenny will be back after having the baby. Maybe just for filming? I wonder.
    Punkin likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I have watched the show on and off since day one, but am not all that familiar with the dynamics. I know that one season Gage and the maid fought a lot and it was huge deal. It seems as if that has settled down.

What is the deal with Gage? Didn't he start out as Jeff's emloyee? Does he have any financial means other than being with Jeff? I wonder if he is too dependent on Jeff so feels threatened a lot. I mean what would he do if Jeff kicked him out? He would have no job, no where to live in addition to losing the mutual friends he and Jeff have.

I had to laugh when Jenny's "water broke" and Jeff said, "I wasn't even worried about my floor! Well, maybe a little bit..."

Jenny is one of my favorite reality show characters. I just find her funny and think she would be a good friend.

I like Jeff too, but think he may be too intense for me, though I think he's funny and good at business.

Has Jeff had any fillers in his lips or is it natural. I couldn't recall. I think he and Andy C. have discussed it before. Did you see Jeff on WWHL last week?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

Has Jeff had any fillers in his lips or is it natural. I couldn't recall. I think he and Andy C. have discussed it before. Did you see Jeff on WWHL last week?
    I can't remember when it was, Debb, but for many seasons Jeff denied "fillers" and finally on one FO reunion show he admitted to the fillers.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

I can't imagine the pain of getting fillers in your lips. Years ago I got filler in a few lines near my mouth, but never in the lip. It was extremely painful. In the lip.......OMG. I honestly can't think about it. And I have high pain tolerance.
    momrek06 likes this.

Is anyone watching this season?

Its really good!

I will say I just watched this week's episode and there is something wrong with Jeff's grandmother.
    She is the meanest lady ever. I guess you just have to watch and tell me what you all think.

My own Mom is her age and my Mom is the sweetest lady in the entire world. ENTIRE.WORLD.

Jeff's grandmother is nasty.

Now if she has some medical issue that causes her to act like that, then I will give her a PASS.
    But I know of no medical issue that makes one so RUDE and UGLY to people RIGHT IN THEIR FACES.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

She is definitely a piece of work! And I can not understand why Jeff keeps updating her home when she has told him she is leaving it to Jeff's brother who has done nothing at all for his grandmother except get her that dog, perhaps in hopes of inheriting earlier rather than later. The dog is the least appropriate pet for that older lady than I have ever seen. Her nasty and unyielding stubbornness is such a turnoff that I am surprised Jeff can deal with her, as suffering fools is not his strong point. Her home seems comfortable enough and she seems to like it as it is. I wish Jeff would just let her be and save us the annoyance of seeing such a nasty and ungrateful old biddy on his show.

I just have visions of reading headlines where a little old lady, Jeff Lewis' grandmother is discovered half eaten by her dog. It does happen.

The woman apparently is too selfish to understand that the dog is miserable. He is not having a happy, fullfilled life with the elderly woman, because she can not offer him the life he is suited for. I guess they could hire a young person to come in every day and take the dog skateboarding, surfing, running, etc. Of course, he may not want to come back after having all that fun. He needs more physical and mental stimulation. She can't offer it. She would be better suited with an older cat or a more sedate dog.
    Punkin and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread