+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273747576777879 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

I'm not a Zoila fan either. Maybe it's because I've had my share of smart a*$ employees to deal with, but that's another story. lol I know they have a tv show to do and that is why we see much crapola in that dept. Still, she's not my favorite.

I love Jenny. I adore seeing her do her little hip hop stuff. She's so funny IMO. I agree with the comments above about her hubby. I hope I'm wrong. I would hate to see Jenny hurt again.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I love Jenny. I adore seeing her do her little hip hop stuff. She's so funny IMO. I agree with the comments above about her hubby. I hope I'm wrong. I would hate to see Jenny hurt again.
    Jenny is adorable...love her willingness to play, be silly and have fun...like climbing that mountain of carpet rolls!
    Debb70 likes this.

Jeff has listed Spring Oak for sale, 7 months after having bought the place. The asking price is only $100,000 more than the purchase price. Speculation is that he is moving back to the Grammercy house, which is much more kid friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Jeff has listed Spring Oak for sale, 7 months after having bought the place. The asking price is only $100,000 more than the purchase price. Speculation is that he is moving back to the Grammercy house, which is much more kid friendly.
    DOES.NOT.SURPRISE.ME.ONE.BIT. lolol

Was there an episode this week or not due to the election?
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Guess Gage won after all......I thought Jeff's last move was silly and done w/o thinking it through...mostly because he wanted to make a statement that he is the one who buys the houses and he's the one who decides where he and Gage live.
    Gage really wants kids and I think Jeff is still a little on the fence. He does and he doesn't. But if he moves to Gramercy, they'll adopt.

Flipping Out (Bravo)

I just read on US Weekly's site that Jeff is suing Jenni over a book she wrote. He claims she's in violation of a confidentiality agreement. I don't have much more info than that. Interesting.

Oh no. I really liked the friendship between the 2 of them, and hate to hear this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    I just read on US Weekly's site that Jeff is suing Jenni over a book she wrote. He claims she's in violation of a confidentiality agreement. I don't have much more info than that. Interesting.
    What? Do you have a link to this story? Sheesh that is so sad!

BUT the previews for next week shows Jeff SCREAMING at Jenni for going (I think) to Cabo with one of his clients. Jeff was out-of-control screaming at her. Looks awful.
    KAREN

So, this is the only episode I've seen this season (the episide where they are working on Jeff's grandmother's house and then at the end she tells Jeff that she's leaving the house to Jeff's brother.) Maybe I am missing what lead up to this, let me know if it was warranted, but Gage was treating the new guy Andrew like absolute dirt. It came across to me as though Gage was jealous that Jeff is so entertained by Andrew and perceives Andrew as possibly a threat somehow to Gage's relationship with Jeff, so Gage is trying to get Andrew fired. I reeeeeeally dilike Gage. Unless I missed something Andrew did previously that lead to this treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Once again, as I read this, I immediately thought how sad that must be to such a great relationship, etc etc.
    Then "Reality" hit me: this is most likely a way to generate interest to sell Jenny's book.
    I'm so naive and always fall for all the PR stuff they do just to promote somebody or something.
    Reading about the differences that Jenny and Jeff seem to have, the problems with Zoila, Gage, etc etc.
    Just all stuff to keep us intrigued. Same goes for the rest of the shows.
    This ploy is that long ago, Jenny signed a non-disclosure agreement....but supposedly, during all the time she was writing her book, she refused to let Jeff and his "people" see any of it...not even the title.
    My radar is picking up signs of Baloney that they are feeding us.

+ Reply to Thread