+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Jeff just hasn't met the right people to rein in his sarcasm. Once someone uses those same tactics on him he would so run for the hills. Lol my DH said "he would not last 5 minutes with you with all that drama!"
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I agree....something just seems a little odd about Jonathan and Jennie...and I have absolutely no idea why I feel that way. I truly hope she's happy...she's a sweet woman who impresses me immensely for just being able to put up with and work with Jeff, who can be a total Monster.....like no one else can.
    Gage isn't my favorite either....there's an arrogance in his demeanor....maybe a cover up for some insecurity??.... it's hard to tell and unappealing.
    I loved Jennie's dress........didn't think I would....wasn't anything I would choose but it looked perfectly wonderful on her.

I still see Gage as a petulant, arrogant man who got rid of Sarah, Trace, and Jett and wanted to get rid of Jenni and Zoila but figured he better leave them alone.

I know there were problems with Sarah and Trace, but I think they were enhanced by Gage whispering in Jeff's ear.

I would like to know where Anthony lives, if he has a significant other or if that was made up, and if he really is a trust fund person. Basically, I don't know what to believe about him.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Jenny seems a lot older than Jonathan (don't know if she really is, or not), and Jonathan sets off my gaydar just a tad.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I still see Gage as a petulant, arrogant man who got rid of Sarah, Trace, and Jett and wanted to get rid of Jenni and Zoila but figured he better leave them alone.

I know there were problems with Sarah and Trace, but I think they were enhanced by Gage whispering in Jeff's ear.

I would like to know where Anthony lives, if he has a significant other or if that was made up, and if he really is a trust fund person. Basically, I don't know what to believe about him.
    I am guessing you mean ANDREW? Ya, I would love to know his back story because he seems to be an asset to Jeff yet still a bit shady.

I agree with what everyone is saying about Gage he is odd. I cannot put my finger on it ! I did love when Ziola called him a BARBIE DIVA!!!
    mom2 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I did love when Ziola called him a BARBIE DIVA!!!
    Oh that was the best!
    momrek06 likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I am guessing you mean ANDREW? Ya, I would love to know his back story because he seems to be an asset to Jeff … yet still a bit shady.

I agree with what everyone is saying about Gage … he is odd. I cannot put my finger on it … ! I did love when Ziola called him a BARBIE DIVA!!!

Oops!! Yep, I meant Andrew. And I think Zoila really does have Gage's number.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Oops!! Yep, I meant Andrew. And I think Zoila really does have Gage's number.
    I'm interested in Zoila's real impression of Gage......I am the only person in the world who doesn't like Zoila...not for any specific reason....just rubs me the wrong way but I think she has a good insight on all of the crackers in Jeff's box. Andrew is one cuckoo bird and I'd love to know the real background there.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I'm interested in Zoila's real impression of Gage......I am the only person in the world who doesn't like Zoila...not for any specific reason....just rubs me the wrong way but I think she has a good insight on all of the crackers in Jeff's box. Andrew is one cuckoo bird and I'd love to know the real background there.
    Jenni and Ziola were on WWH with AC and Andy asked Ziola what is going with her relationship with Gage. Ziola said NOW we have a great relationship. She said in the beginning she did NOT like him at all. But they are in a really good place now and they get along great.
    KAREN

I think the problem with Zoila and Gage is that he came into the "relationship" thinking he was her boss too. And that pissed her off big time. She works for Jeffrey, not Gage. I love Andrew! He's hilarious.
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread