+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374757677787980 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

This episode was uncomfortable to watch. It was painful to see everyone laughing at (not with) Andrew when the garbage can fell on him. Jeff has a major sadistic streak, but it's usually tempered by the people around him. With Andrew they all piled on. I hate that kind of behavior, regardless of how guilty the target is.
    holly71, justCoz and norealityhere like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

When I first started watching this show (however many seasons ago that was ~ it's been a long time, we've watched since the first season), I thought Jeff was a d*ck, but kinda funny. As the seasons went by, he was coming across as less of a d*ck & more funny. Then the past couple of seasons, they've shown his more "human" side, especially with that show "Interior Therapy". But this season, Jeff is pretty much completely & utterly unlikable. Very mean & very inappropriate. I think Gage is a real pr*ck too (which I've felt like ever since he's been there, but he's worse this season) & I think Gage fuels Jeff's ugly side. I'm really disappointed in this season so far. It's not fun at all. It's been one uncomfortable situation after another & Jeff being really over-the-top mean.
    I don't know what Andy's deal is, but Jeff handled that entire situation very poorly & unprofessionally.
    sparklete likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

This season has been dull and Jeff is hard to tolerate again. I really enjoyed Interior Therapy because I found a nicer Jeff and now this....
    Guess it's a good thing that (gay) Jeff and (gay) Gage are bullying (gay) Andrew. Can you imagine what would happen if it was heterosexuals doing the same thing?!
    norealityhere likes this.

Just finished watching the last episode....took me quite awhile to finish it because it's draggy and dull this season.
    But I did get a kind of creepy feeling when they all realized that Andrew is telling tons of lies and they really don't know him. Then Gage speaks up about him meeting Jeff w/a gun!!
    yikes.
    I'm sure that won't be the case here but a scary and possible situation nowadays.

I didn't like the way they were treating Andrew but that web of lies was disconcerting. What freaked me out was when Gage pointed out he had a key to the office, thus a key to their house. Andrew might be harnless, but it's so odd.

My mother once worked for someone who made up lies just to make up lies. Her boss would make up stuff that didn't make sense even. A relative of the boss worked with them and the boss would even make up lies about the family the relative knew wasn't true. Her lying was constant. The co-workers would laugh about the crazy stories. I'm pretty sure the boss was harmless and Andrew could be to, but you can never trust them.

Lying on a job application is grounds for job termination.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

If you can, do not invest time on a liar.

Loved loved loved Jenny's wedding dress. It spoke to the specialness of the day. I could probably not get away with all the lace because I am a little meatier. Jenny must be a size zero....awesome dress!

Anne Hathaway looks gorgeous as the movie bride but pure Dorothy in her own wedding pictures recently.
    You can do it!

Jenny did look so beautiful! I saw just part of the show. I'll catch it all later. Still, I don't get the thing with her husband, so I'll just shut up about that.

She was on with Andy last night. I couldn't stay awake.

I think the show must take some kind of a turn before they do another season. With no wedding in the future, a baby???

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't get the thing with her husband, so I'll just shut up about that.
    Debb, what's up with her new hubby???

I thought the wedding was awesome! Jenni looked amazing! I am so happy for her! She was so devastated after her marriage to Chris failed.

Jeff, inappropriate as ever. Ugh.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Debb, what's up with her new hubby???

I thought the wedding was awesome! Jenni looked amazing! I am so happy for her! She was so devastated after her marriage to Chris failed.

Jeff, inappropriate as ever. Ugh.
    I must have it all wrong, so I won't say much. God bless them, they're a new couple and all that, but I just see zero chemistry with them. It's like she loves him as a brother. Maybe I'm way off. I don't think it's a sham on her part. I just get this odd vibe about. Time will tell. I wish them well.

+ Reply to Thread