+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Someone please post a recap. No tv til this weekend!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I started watching the premier episode but found it so lackluster...just old on-going jokes like Jeff and the toilet issues, his constant teasing of Zoila and her work ethics, etc.
    Am hoping it picks up. Used to love this show and really like Interior Therapy.

I completely forgot about it & watched the Dodger game!!! Hopefully my dvr recorded it. The dang thing doesn't record much since RHWNJ gave it a virus.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Did anyone watch this week?

Message to Jeff LEAVE JENNI THE HECK ALONE its NOT your wedding.

My gawd why did he carry on so much about HER wedding and the cost of it?

I love all the exchanges with Zoila she is a riot. I love how she calls Gage, BARBIE!!!

I think Jeff needs medication or therapy because he is getting crazier and crazier and the previews ugh.
    KAREN

This season just seems lacking so far, for me. I think Jeff picks on Jenny and her wedding so much because secretly, he wants to be a "Bride to Be" planning his wedding.

I normally say the bride should do her wedding the way she wants and that's it. If her fiance is okay with it, then why not just let her go with it, HOWEVER, Jenny did ask Jeff for his help. She values his opinion as a professional person of taste AND a good friend, therefore, I think he should be upfront with her. IMO some of the things they were pushing on Jenny were too much. It was so much junk on the table it looked messy. I think Jenny was too overwhelmed to see that, especially when you don't need 5 times the stuff on the table. Elegant and classy is better than overdone and gawdy, PLUS to pay so much for stuff you don't need to make it nice seems ridiculous.

Besides, it seemed like Jenny was not wanting all that stuff, except that she kept saying how it was expected of a Greek family. Does this mean if you are Greek and can't afford a huge, over the top wedding with all the bells and whistles, you can't get married, because your family and friends will look down on you? Are there no Greek people who just can't afford a half-million dollar wedding?

I think it was the right thing to shake Jenny up and remind her that spending her life savings of a half-million dollars on a wedding is rather crazy and foolish. If she still insists, then that's her business. Maybe her hip hop career is paying better than I thought. And her fiance is an orthopadic sugeon who is leaving his medical practice to move to LA.......Okay. Maybe money is no issue. Perhaps her fiance is footing the bill and money is no issue. Go for it.
    Dragonlady likes this.

I felt so bad for that little doggie in the car!! It also made me mad that Andy left it in the car. And Jeff made me mad that he was being such a d*ck about it. I mean yes, he definitely has the right to be upset about it, but don't make the poor dog suffer by making it stay in the car! That is just wrong & inhumane. I hope it was just the editing.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I kept going to sleep during that episode. I've been getting up super early lately and it's interfering with my eveing tv time. lol I didn't understand why the dog kept crying. Was it separation anxiety? It wasn't even his dog was it? Why not take it to doggie daycare. He would have a better time there.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I kept going to sleep during that episode. I've been getting up super early lately and it's interfering with my eveing tv time. lol I didn't understand why the dog kept crying. Was it separation anxiety? It wasn't even his dog was it? Why not take it to doggie daycare. He would have a better time there.
    No it wasn't his dog. He was dogsitting for a friend. Apparently the dog has anxiety separation issues. I agree with you though, doggie daycare would have been a better option. That or someone else babysitting the dog that didn't have to leave it in a car!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I think in reference to the dog and to BRAVO its BRAVO's typical SCRIPTED drama.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread