+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

If either Jenni, Zoila, or Jett goes ... I'm outta here. Wake up, Cougar Jeff. Your cub is destroying your tv career.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Yea....Jeff & Jenni with a new show hopefully Gage-less.
    mom2 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Every reunion show he's had has come off totally scripted, with no danger of negativity toward Jeff at all. That reeks. Let someone else with guts tackle Mr. OCD and ask/get real answers from real questions from fans.

I am amazed that no one called BS on Gage's presence at the "employee reviews/firings".
    kireelady likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I haven't seen it. But, I'm not at all surprised.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I saw the reunion show. Not even the fired people seemed upset with Jeff. They thought it was best to leave anyway.

I found the story they gave about the mean lady who insulted Jenny to be ridiculous. They were full of lies about that story IMO. Jenny and Jeff claimed it was genuine. I DO NOT BELIEVE IT. Jenny did get a good dig against the woman though, saything that she got hit with an ugly tree and got hit with every branch as she fell to the ground or something like that! LOL

Jeff says that he and Gage are a real item and that he hopes they will be able to raise a family together in this new home. Gage says absolutely. That is what he foresees too!

Season 6

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4, 2012 @9pm

The sixth season of Bravo's hit docu-series Flipping Out returns with demanding designer Jeff Lewis and his ever changing, yet always entertaining, staff at Jeff Lewis Designs. In the new season Jeff’s business continues to be more centered on interior design than house flipping, but he still manages to turn the lives of everyone around him upside down. As Jeff wrestles with a growing business, new staff members, a slate of crazy clients and a renovation of his own, his life is becoming a mess so big not even his faithful maid, Zoila, can clean it up!

The sixth season of Flipping Out finds Jeff and his trusty assistant and sidekick, Jenni Pulos, busier than ever in both their business and personal lives. Jeff and his partner, Gage Edward, have purchased a home with the intention of settling down and starting a family. Their dream home on Gramercy begins to turn into a nightmare, however, when costs and delays on a massive renovation of the property begin to put a strain on their relationship. Meanwhile, Jenni's boyfriend finally popped the question, forcing Jenni to juggle her responsibilities to Jeff while planning a destination wedding in Chicago. As Jenni becomes overwhelmed with the wedding plans, Jeff steps in to help her create the fairy tale wedding of her dreams.

Unsure of what Jenni’s long-term goals are, Jeff decides to hire an eccentric, new, design assistant, Andrew, to pick up the slack at the company. Gage becomes frustrated by the new employee’s inappropriate behavior and questionable work ethic, but Jeff defends Andrew's place in the company until he discovers in a shocking revelation that Andrew isn't who he seems to be. Zoila and Jeff continue to have their ups and downs, but, with the strain of moving in to the Gramercy house, tension between the two mounts and in a shocking development Jeff actually considers letting her go.

KAREN

so excited! love this show!

One more week!!!!
    KAREN

I can't wait either! But I did love Interior Therapy w/Jeff Lewis...probably because I enjoyed Jeff and Jennie's more fun personalities seen here.
    momrek06 likes this.

Bumping to remind FORT fans premier is tomorrow night.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread