+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Thanks, chenoa333 for that update. Now I can watch that episode. For me, it was just too recent that we lost our beloved dog. Glad the dog is ok.
    I'm soooo glad also that Chas's bungaloes are completed. That went on for years and years, it seemed and we really didn't get to see all that much work in progress. It did turn out beautiful tho.
    I'm also glad that Sarah and Trace are gone. Sarah just couldn't handle the job competently. I don't think she's dumb but it just wasn't a fit for her. And Jeff was right about Trace's ego. It has grown immensely.
    I still don't like Gage. Not sure what Jeff sees in him.
    But then, I don't understand brushing/grooming a cat on a kitchen counter either!!

Just sold a Ceasarstone countertop & I thought I would go check Jeff's commercial. I am glad they made the changes. What is weird is I have never seen any promotional literature featuring Jeff Lewis from this company.

Gallery : Videos : Television Commercial Spot | Caesarstone
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I am not so certain Stacey was a plant .... I think she is just a rude biotch...

Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 08-26-2011 at 11:06 AM.
    Debb70 likes this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I don't really care if Stacy had mean things to say about Jenny. That happens. Not everybody likes us.
    What I don't like is Jeff allowing it to continue. If Stacy doesn't like Jenny, so be it. Keep the two away from each other or in the background and just get the work done.
    Stacy is definitely not one to criticize anyone's attractiveness. She offended me more by talking to virtual strangers about her sex life than anything else.
    But it really doesn't matter. I'm sure it's all a staged/scripted job by TPTB.

Oh here we go! Gage has already gotten rid of Sarah and Trace, now he's working to get rid of Jennie. Oh yeah, he tried to get rid of Jett too, but someone's got to pick up the dog droppings outside. And it turns out Jett is capabale of doing more than that.

Gage seems like the type who is jealous of people who have a longer connection with his significant other than he does. Is it a coincidence that Jeff was just joking about being Jennie's ex-husband but she's moving to the front burner again....talking about how they go back eleven years.... and now Gage is pushing Jeff to get rid of Jennie? (Gage was 15 eleven years ago!) Yes, Jennie has her other work but she always has.

Who's next, Zoila? What kind of show will be left?

Also: Gage is so critical of everyone else, but exactly what work is Gage producing?
    mom2 and sparklete like this.

Just had to post something to get the replies count over 666! LOL. I'm glad Jeff got the Grammercy house back. Can't believe he's talking about having kids with Gage. Evidently he see's something we don't. Glad Jennie's staying too.

^ I am glad that he got the house back as well. It's not often in life that you get a chance for a "do-over" on something that you regret.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Glad Jenni is staying. IMHO what future would Jenni have as a middle aged, white, female rapper??? Never really understood that.

If Gage would have been successful in getting rid of Jenni I would have most definately stopped watching this show.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

i absolutely can not stand gage.
    Cornholio likes this.

+ Reply to Thread