+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Can I ask and I have been meaning to post about this earlier what is with that one lady client that HATES Jenni . is she for real? She has to be the rudest person ever. She was not in this past week's "firing" episode but appears to return on Tuesday. She is just horrible. AND not to mention she is NO LOOKER at all. Like she even has a chance to be ripping someone apart .
    KAREN

Not sure where you're getting your information, but it not's true.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I don't think there is anything wrong with Jeff's requirements that you cc him copies of emails. I do that on afairly regular basis if I am working on an issue even though it isn't a policy here. I do it simply for him to know what the issue is & what steps I am taking so he can answer questions if I am out of the office.......
    I totally agree. Actually, it's common sense to cc the boss. It's his business and in order to be successful, should be kept apprised of everything going on.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

I love Zoila. I loved her confronting Gage about when he's gonna fire her. I loved her "bring it on" speech ... "you first" type of comments.

It was about time Jeff put witch girl in her place, and gave Jenni the freedom to stand up for herself.
    holly71 likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I think the girl who hates Jenny is actual scripted to do be that way for drama purposes. I know most of the show is real, but they have to do things that spice the show up so it's not so boring. I think they did it for humor purposes. The lady also wore a ridiculous looking blonde wig. She probably got her house done free for participating because, if she were a real client and Jeff talked about her behind her back on camera, then it would be bad news IMO. I think it's done contractually and the people he talks about on camera have signed waivers allowing it. I also think the surgery for Zoila was done partly for entertainment purposes.

How much of Jeff is real and how much is fake is difficult to tell, but he really is too full of himself IMO. He needs to really examine his quality of work and see if he is all that. Based on the work he has done, I would say it's okay, but not great. From what I've seen it's all so predictable and cookie cutter. He doesn't seem to have any real passion for his work. He treats it as very ho hum. He doesn't really care for what he's doing and it shows. Perhaps it's because they are small projects. I don't know, but where is the originality in creating something really special for his clients? I don't see it Maybe, he has done it in the past and I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think the girl who hates Jenny is actual scripted to do be that way for drama purposes. I know most of the show is real, but they have to do things that spice the show up so it's not so boring. I think they did it for humor purposes. The lady also wore a ridiculous looking blonde wig. She probably got her house done free for participating because, if she were a real client and Jeff talked about her behind her back on camera, then it would be bad news IMO. I think it's done contractually and the people he talks about on camera have signed waivers allowing it. I also think the surgery for Zoila was done partly for entertainment purposes.

How much of Jeff is real and how much is fake is difficult to tell, but he really is too full of himself IMO. He needs to really examine his quality of work and see if he is all that. Based on the work he has done, I would say it's okay, but not great. From what I've seen it's all so predictable and cookie cutter. He doesn't seem to have any real passion for his work. He treats it as very ho hum. He doesn't really care for what he's doing and it shows. Perhaps it's because they are small projects. I don't know, but where is the originality in creating something really special for his clients? I don't see it Maybe, he has done it in the past and I missed it.
    I agree with you, Debb.
    I do think her role is totally scripted and she got her place done in order to appear.
    I never thought Jeff's designs were all that, either. I find them overly generic and bland. And the wallpaper in his new place is fugly, IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I love Zoila. I loved her confronting Gage about when he's gonna fire her. I loved her "bring it on" speech ... "you first" type of comments.

It was about time Jeff put witch girl in her place, and gave Jenni the freedom to stand up for herself.
    Zoila was hilarious & spot on at the same time! I love her!

I can't stand that Stacy ("witch girl", lol) client! When she told Jenni she never met a Jenni that she liked, I wish Jenni would have retorted, "interesting, because I've had that same problem with Stacy's!"
    Debb70 likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I understand that Stacy is the client, but who actually acts like that in real life? Shouldn't you try to be somewhat professional even if you are the client? Who does that crap? Her comments to Jenni are harassment and are really beginning to make me want to drive down there and give her a reason to start hating women with my name!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I agree that that woman was over the top, but I really think she was supposed to say those things. It gave the show some interest. I mean how interesting would that show be if there were no crazy parts like her. That blonde wig was just more of the same. This is JMO of course.

I think that Jeff could do something really great in design, if he really applied himself. I think he's just burnt out. I think he's so busy trying to keep his name at the top and to rack in money that he's lost his true vision. I have noticed that the show is really about getting things done and not about the quality of what is done. Maybe his real projects are better, but one would think that you would put your best work on tv to show it off. Honestly, I haven't seen him do anything that I couldn't do with a modest budget. Why pay big bucks for that?

Debb you would be surprised how much a remodel, even a modest one, can cost. I just finished 2 rooms & almost tripled my budget & I got everything at our cost and in many cases I got an additional discount because it was for my personal home.

You would also be surpised as to the lengths you have to go to keep a customer happy. I had to call in a big time favor in order to get a job completed by tomorrow afternoon & there are times when you just need to keep your mouth shut & a smile on your face no matter what.
    luvsginger likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread