+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    not that strange, i've been to several . . . .

Same here I've been to several for straight women as well.

Wow, the girl who doesn't like Jenni at all ... Jenni outshines you in looks. What the heck is up with the intensity of her dislike? Dang.

Still don't care for Gage.

I really feel for Sarah.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

What's up with this lady who hates Jenni so much? Like, whoa. You don't have to like everybody but jeez her mama didn't teach her any manners. And she's not exactly a looker herself.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.

OMG. Gage following her out to the car and saying he didn't know what just happened??? His whispering in Jeff's ear paid off, that's what happened. Skeevy. Slimey. I can't stand him more than that client can't stand Jenni. At least I have a valid reason.

Jeff should have defended Jenni when clients make personal attacks on his employees. He also should respect the right of the homeowner to not have a certain person in their home if they do not want them there, and as off track as I feel she is, she had the right to request that Jenni not be there, and Jenni had the right to not be placed in a hostile environment.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

that woman who didn't like Jenni was rude as all heck. And her reason was because she didn't like her hair or her voice?!? Really?! I think Jeff hit the nail on the head when he said his theory was probably because Jenni probably reminds her of someone else she didn't like. I couldn't believe the level of rudeness though. Uncalled for & very "high school". Jeff should have let Sarah take on the project (& let her jack it up to all hell like we all know she would) since this chick seems to think Sarah hung the moon. I also agree that Jenni shouldn't be subjected to this woman's insults. Jeff should have told the lady (using the term loosely here) "OK, Jenni will not be involved but it will mean that your renovation may take longer." I also think Jeff needs to grow a pair & tell the client "I get it, you don't like Jenni, let's move on!" No need for her constant Jenni-bashing. Grow up, b!+ch.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Couldn't agree more about the rude b*t#h. Someone needs to teach her some manners!

Feel so sorry for Sarah. I really wish Jeff would have found something different for her to do. Not really sure what that would be but obviously "assistant" isnt her thing. I think we haven't seen the last of her though. I do wish someone would update that girl.

Still not liking Gage. I can't stand people that are underhanded like that and then play like they have no idea what happened. What a slimeball.

I just love Zoila! She's so funny. They should have left her panties alone though.

I get the whole jar of meat thing attracting flies, but man that gotta smell after a couple of days. I think I would find another solution. Wouldn't want to be the one that has to take the jar down.

if i didn't hate gage before, that totally sealed the deal. what a nasty individual.

and the lady who hates jenni is another nasty inldividual. i mean really, do we need to know that you're prostituting yourself for renovation money?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    OMG. Gage following her out to the car and saying he didn't know what just happened??? His whispering in Jeff's ear paid off, that's what happened. Skeevy. Slimey. I can't stand him more than that client can't stand Jenni. At least I have a valid reason.

The lady that didn't like Jenni, she looks familiar. Was she the same lady who owned the restaurant that Jeff remodeled last season I think it was called Casa Vega? She was just plain rude to Jenni but the more off normal you are the more camera time you get I suppose.

While I do agree with Jeff that Sarah was given plenty of notice to straighten up her act what Gage said to her walking out was skeevy. He was the one whispering in Jeff's ear to can her all season long.
    Gage is saying to get rid of her on camera; like Sarah isn't going to see that & she is part of Jeff's family so it isn't like he is never going to see her again. I do think 99% of this is staged.

Jeff is absolutely correct that budgets do have to be done quickly I also sympathize with Sarah. On more than one occasion it has taken me all day to find cabinet handles & knobs. Try looking for a certain pull or knob with just a picture to go on. You go batty looking at online catalogues.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fan

They are ALL scripted characters.
    Trust Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    Couldn't agree more about the rude b*t#h. Someone needs to teach her some manners!

Feel so sorry for Sarah. I really wish Jeff would have found something different for her to do. Not really sure what that would be but obviously "assistant" isnt her thing. I think we haven't seen the last of her though. I do wish someone would update that girl.

Still not liking Gage. I can't stand people that are underhanded like that and then play like they have no idea what happened. What a slimeball.

I just love Zoila! She's so funny. They should have left her panties alone though.

I get the whole jar of meat thing attracting flies, but man that gotta smell after a couple of days. I think I would find another solution. Wouldn't want to be the one that has to take the jar down.
    Jeff will probably make Zoila do it!!! Poor Zoila! I love her though!

+ Reply to Thread