+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    It makes me uncomfortable when he goes off on his staff in an over the top way.
    Honestly, when you work in this business you learn to not take any of this personally. Designers are dramatic & clients are demanding. That is simply just part of the business. You let them have their "moments", you 1/2 listen & let it flow like water off a duck's tushie.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Did anyone watch last night? Good episode. I wonder what Valley Oak sold for!

I'm not sure I really like the dynamic with the Gage. It's a bad idea to work with someone you're involved with... as the way things panned out with Ryan showed. And Gage has Jeff's ear when it comes to the other staff. I didn't like the way Gage was encouraging Jeff to fire Sarah. Maybe Jeff should fire Sarah, but Gage encouraging him to do it rubbed me the wrong way.

I loved when Jeff drove away and Zoila told him to "keep it gangsta." She cracks me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post

I'm not sure I really like the dynamic with the Gage. It's a bad idea to work with someone you're involved with... as the way things panned out with Ryan showed. And Gage has Jeff's ear when it comes to the other staff. I didn't like the way Gage was encouraging Jeff to fire Sarah. Maybe Jeff should fire Sarah, but Gage encouraging him to do it rubbed me the wrong way.

I loved when Jeff drove away and Zoila told him to "keep it gangsta." She cracks me up!
    I love Zoila as well and also got a bad vibe off of Gage. He may be Jeff's new love interest but it seems as though he has way too much influence over him and I don't trust his motives.

FORT Fan

I love Sarah. She is easy going and fun. However others have pointed out that if anyone else made the mistakes that she makes she would be long gone. It seems that she would be great in any position but the one that requires you to be the project a@@. You know, the person who has to get on people to make sure that the project gets done. Yet that is the position that Sarah wants and as we've seen Jeff has been trying to accommodate her and bring her along, but she needs to be honest with herself about whether she truly wants to change to be the "bad cop" to make sure that things get done. Right now I don't know enough about Gage to know whether he is a bad influence on Jeff or whether he is truly looking out for Jeff's back with regards to running the business. I do agree though that unless they have made a life commitment to one another, bad idea to work together.

I thought it was interesting that Jeff said he and Gage were dating, but Gage said they were "partners" and that Jeff was his "significant other."

I think the age difference between Jeff and Gage is part of the reason that Jeff says dating and Gage says partners.

I too love Zoila.... "bye Jeffrey....keep it gangsta!"
    Yup, with donuts!!

Zoila is hilarious. Everything she says just tickles me. I love when she teased Jeff saying, "daddy can I go to the park" and Gage, "mommy can I go to the store?" and I died when she said keep it gangster. Hilarious!

Not sure about Gage yet. Hope it works out.

Not feeling the love for Gage, ever since he tried to throw Sara under the bus and get her fired. He also messed up about the group sponsoring Jeff about their luncheon, and didn't get the chewing out or wear the jumpsuit treatment he would have imposed on anyone else. I guess we'll see how it goes ...
    holly71 likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Not feeling the love for Gage, ever since he tried to throw Sara under the bus and get her fired. He also messed up about the group sponsoring Jeff about their luncheon, and didn't get the chewing out or wear the jumpsuit treatment he would have imposed on anyone else. I guess we'll see how it goes ...
    Hey! that's right! Where's the painter's jumpsuit punishment?? I have seen both women in them....funny, but no man.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post

"The Valley Oak One property was initially featured as the first property that Lewis lived in during the series. The house was purchased for $1,400,000 [20] and after being renovated by Lewis it was initially listed at $3,195,000 and then reduced twice until it sold for $2,595,000" per Wikipedia
    I live in So Cal, sold and bought a house w/in the last year and half.
    What was Jeff smoking to list his house at $3M????? I'm even surprised he got $2.5M for it but I suppose extensive renovations can bump it up a lot. I never got to se then entire house, just areas.

+ Reply to Thread