+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4086294;
    I wonder if Sara ever watches herself on TV? She can't possibly think she looks good in those tight pants.
    And then there is her constant, annoying gum chewing - her jaws never stop moving. IMO chewing gum is so very unprofessional in the workplace. But since she is Jeff's relative, she probably gets away with a lot.
    Thank you for saying all that!!
    I always think that about the gum, the tight, tight clothes and the extreme makeup. I have nothing against makeup, wear lots myself but I like makeup that enhances what you've got. She looks like a painted doll. I think she'd look sooo much better with softer makeup. But she's got to stop chewing on that cud.

I know what you mean... Everytime I see Sarah I want scream " Would someone please update this girl!!"

She dresses like she's in the 80's. I think she could be so much prettier with a makeover.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4086865;
    Yes, but that was Megan Mullally from Will & Grace. Which is very, VERY close to being Jenni!

YouTube - "I Can't Believe It's Not ButterŽ Turn The Tub AroundŽ" Music Video Sneak Peek
    Indeed! Toss Julia Louis Dreyfuss in the mix, and we have triplets!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4088509;
    Indeed! Toss Julia Louis Dreyfuss in the mix, and we have triplets!
    Thank you. I only watched that show a few times.

FLIPPING OUT returns with Season 5!!!

"The fifth season of Bravo's hit docu-series Flipping Out returns on Wednesday, July 6 at 9 p.m. ET/PT with everyone's favorite obsessive-compulsive house-flipper turned interior designer, Jeff Lewis.
    Flipping Out follows Jeff Lewis and his loyal staff at Jeff Lewis Designs. Jeff spent most of last year getting the business up and running, and this season he is faced with more work than he could have ever dreamed. His design for the House Beautiful Kitchen of the Year has put him on the national map and almost completely transformed his core business from house flipping to high-end design and consultation.

With clients all over the country, the stress level is at an all time high. But in true Jeff Lewis style, he balances an all-new group of quirky clients while still indulging in outrageous tangents –- including planning a truly over-the-top birthday present for Zoila (a facelift!) and organizing a wild bachelorette-party weekend in Vegas for his assistant Sarah.

The entire crew is back -– his trusty Executive Assistant, Jenni Pulos, his lovable housekeeper, Zoila Chavez, his assistant/sister-in-law, Sarah Berkman, the hot house assistant, Jett Pink, and intern turned full-time employee, Trace Lehnhoff.

The usually guarded Lewis also opens up about his personal life and introduces everyone to his boyfriend, Gage Edward. Gage is the head of Jeff's new Business Development team. He is incredibly ambitious and wants to turn Jeff's small design firm into a much larger brand. As Gage pushes Jeff to become more serious about his company, Jeff finds that some of his staff, while fun to have around, aren't necessarily good for business. It's a seemingly happy family for now, but with so much going on, one slip up could cost someone their job."
    KAREN

They showed previews on WWHL tonight. Gage is a cutie.....looks like it's going to be a fun season!
    momrek06 likes this.

Jeff and Jenny cracked me up on WWHL. I can't get enough of those two!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    They showed previews on WWHL tonight. Gage is a cutie.....looks like it's going to be a fun season!
    Gage is a cutie..too bad for our side..the women that is..but I can't watch this show this guy drives me insanse...I can't go 5 minutes without yelling at my tv ...but I give crdit where it is due for those that can work for him and not tell him where to go and give him detailed instructions if need be
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I absolutely LOVE this show! I saw Ryan Brown has a show on TLC. I watched 1/2 an episode. He is just too boring compared next to Jeff Lewis.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I saw the "sneak" previews last night. Can't wait for the new season tonight. I think this will be the best so far. From the previews, it looks like we might see a somewhat more gentle Jeff. I for one would like that. It makes me uncomfortable when he goes off on his staff in an over the top way.

+ Reply to Thread