+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

While I feel that the scene was scripted, I too was very angry at Jeff who should have called out the client right then and there. The entire team should have walked out and left that pig of an excuse of a man by himself, out of town or not.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fanatic

My TV guide says the show on October 12 is the season finale. After last week where Jeff did nothing when the client insulted staff members, I think I'm ready for this show to quit for a while.

I was thoroughly disgusted by this weeks episode. Really Jeff, you didn't know what to do? Pretty simple: you tell the client that his behaviour towards your staff is unacceptable & you tell him to find someone else to do his remodel. Then you take Jenni & Trace with you & you leave. I lost a lot of respect for Jeff after watching this episode.

Jeff is saying he's got more business than he can handle, so he certainly doesn't need this guy's money. And I cannot believe Trace was OK with what happened! I think the poor kid is so eager to please Jeff that he didn't want to make a fuss. Makes me sad.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Simply put, Jeff has no problem confronting those employees who do things like take his credit card home, or misplace a planner. He stresses all the time how HE is the boss ... then sits there mute while his employees are being abused instead of taking care of the situation. Taking care of the situation would include shutting the inappropriate behavior down BEFORE it ever got to that place.

What a coward.

Sarah might be stuck with him due to family issues, but the others should scram all at once. He just proved that he does not have their back.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

After his whole feud with Ryan last season, I knew for certain that the only person Jeff cared for was Jeff.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4081624;
    After his whole feud with Ryan last season, I knew for certain that the only person Jeff cared for was Jeff.
    I'm torn on this matter. Jeff seems like he gets genuine enjoyment from the people on his team right now. I do think he likes and cares for his people. In the end, I suppose it is a business, though, and maybe he'd jump ship if he had to.

From what I took away from the whole Ryan thing last season is that Ryan probably did misdirect people but not in an aggressive way. Jeff should have just let it go.

Where was Trace at the end when Jeff was handing out titles?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I thought for sure that Jenny was going to quit by the end of the season finale tonight. After the last couple of episodes, I thought that the huggy feel-good ending to this season rang a little hollow. Maybe they over-emphasized the drama in the editing, but it's getting to the point where I find it ridiculous that anyone puts up with Jeff's crap. I wouldn't last a week working for him.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4083000;
    I thought for sure that Jenny was going to quit by the end of the season finale tonight. After the last couple of episodes, I thought that the huggy feel-good ending to this season rang a little hollow. Maybe they over-emphasized the drama in the editing, but it's getting to the point where I find it ridiculous that anyone puts up with Jeff's crap. I wouldn't last a week working for him.
    ITA. Watching the last show, I finally realized that Jeff is really a sadist, plain and simple. I do think he really likes his employees but he seems to get a kick out of watching them be uncomfortable, to say the least. Sometimes he seems like he enjoys them being miserable! He always has the evil little smirk on his face when he does it.
    I realized that today, watching how he wouldn't ask Jenny to go to New York with the rest of them. He knew that she was waiting for the invitation, everyone knew he hadn't asked her and were waiting to see what he would do. And when he finally did, his only excuse was he wasn't liking her for awhile for no reason.
    He seems to enjoy punishing people.
    I don't get it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4083049;
    ITA. Watching the last show, I finally realized that Jeff is really a sadist, plain and simple. I do think he really likes his employees but he seems to get a kick out of watching them be uncomfortable, to say the least. Sometimes he seems like he enjoys them being miserable! He always has the evil little smirk on his face when he does it.
    I realized that today, watching how he wouldn't ask Jenny to go to New York with the rest of them. He knew that she was waiting for the invitation, everyone knew he hadn't asked her and were waiting to see what he would do. And when he finally did, his only excuse was he wasn't liking her for awhile for no reason.
    He seems to enjoy punishing people.
    I don't get it.
    Very well put. That smirk of his is creepy. He seems to enjoy keeping people off-balance. He seems to bother me more this season, which has now ended. No way would I put up with him. It's apparently ok for him to be mean to his staff and let them be abused by clients.

I noticed the lady at the Mexican restaurant was obviously uncomfortable at hearing the talk between Jeff and Jenni. It was inappropriate to speak like that in front of a client.

+ Reply to Thread