+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Thank you for the kind thoughts Chenoa333 and DragonLady.

FORT Newbie

I don't get letting a client slap your employee without telling that client to get lost. Their reaction to that slap was strange. It must have been scripted. Trace turned out to be a wimp not standing up for himself.

right, i thought it was all pretty odd too. and the sexual harrassment of jenny????

Quote Originally Posted by fslmah;4078961;
    I don't get letting a client slap your employee without telling that client to get lost. Their reaction to that slap was strange. It must have been scripted. Trace turned out to be a wimp not standing up for himself.

for the first time i was pretty annoyed w jeff. you can do all that screaming and wigging out w your employees, but not w a rude, disrespectful pig of a client????? it's not like he can't afford to lose a client.

I was very diappointed with the slap. It's obvious that Trace is non confrontational and being a newbie, was trying to just turn the other cheek and not start an incident with a client.
    Jeff, for me at least, showed once again what a coward he is. He can dish it out to every one, but when it came to defending his very own employee, he was unwilling to do so.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

As soon as the client got out of line at the restaurant, Jeff and his entire staff should have gotten up and left. Jeff failed to protect an employee.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4079787;
    as soon as the client got out of line at the restaurant, jeff and his entire staff should have gotten up and left. Jeff failed to protect an employee.
    amen!!!

FORT Fan

I actually think that Jeff should have gone in and diffused the situation after he got Trace's call instead of sitting down with the client. It is hard to know though what happened and how much time elapsed between Jeff and Jenni entering the restaurant, the groping and the slap.

That said I think that Jenni in fact did do a great job in diffusing the situation after the client slapped Trace. Trace was also able to leave and didn't remain behind with Jeff, Jenni and the client. No, it didn't make a statement about how inappropriate his behavior was, but did resolve the situation without a lot of drama. I'd like to think that having one's borish, bullying behavior broadcast on national TV to millions of households a payback.

Something tells me that this was a very scripted scene.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by fslmah;4078961;
    I was so mad watching that scene and not sure who I was most angry at.
    The client was horrible and needed to be held responsible for his actions. Groping Jennie was soooo wrong. She had every right to slap him then. But slapping Trace and everyone just sitting there, too scared/timid to say or do anything was appalling. I don't care who they are (client, VIP, etc) they should be called out for such inappropriate, rude, violent, despicable behavior. Jeff proved himself to have feet of clay. He, who is such a stickler for rules, should have spoken up and defended his employees. He would definitely expect them to do that for him.

+ Reply to Thread