+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

FORT Fanatic

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Joy Behar's schedule states that Jeff Lewis will be a guest on her show on Friday, September 24.

I agree with most of you here: the relationship between Jeff and Zoila is endearing. You can see that both care for each other despite what they say. And I think Jeff has a difficult time showing others that he cares for them. It can't be easy having a relationship with him and all his psych problems but I still kind of like him.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4066641;
    Ok, I have watched this show since it started. I HAD NO IDEA that Ziola was doing the same cleaning EVERY SINGLE DAY at Jeff's house. OMG, that is disturbing to say the least. How many of us clean our homes like that EVERY SINGLE DAY? None, I am guessing. Ugh. That is the HEIGHT of OCD. I mean NO ONE lives there except Jeff and Ziola and he feels it needs to be cleaned 3-4 hours DAILY. Ugh. Jeff sitting UNDERNEATH the stairs, wiping it for dust ...

Loved her new MINI COOPER!!!
    I have great respect for Ziola...cause I couldn't work for that guy for 5 minutes before I told him where to go and gave him detailed directions on how to get there
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Am I the only one watching this show??

I flipped between DWTS and Flipping Out.
    I must say I find it very difficult to watch Jeff talk so horribly to an employee.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I am tired of Jeff Lewis and how he treats those around him. I am tired of the constant OCD excuse, or overwork. When you mess up once, adjust and go on. How this man hasn't been sued for his inappropriateness, I do not know. I get that Sarah is scatter-brained, but you knew that when you yielded to family pressure and gave her a job.

I hate that Jenni seems to be phasing herself out of the show, although I like Sarah. I like Jett also, but Zoila gets on my nerves as much as Jeff. If she's really pushing 70, she needs to listen to her body and take rests throughout the day ... no matter what Jeff demands.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4072762;
    I flipped between DWTS and Flipping Out.
    I must say I find it very difficult to watch Jeff talk so horribly to an employee.
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4072916;
    I am tired of Jeff Lewis and how he treats those around him. I am tired of the constant OCD excuse, or overwork. When you mess up once, adjust and go on. How this man hasn't been sued for his inappropriateness, I do not know. I get that Sarah is scatter-brained, but you knew that when you yielded to family pressure and gave her a job.

I hate that Jenni seems to be phasing herself out of the show, although I like Sarah. I like Jett also, but Zoila gets on my nerves as much as Jeff. If she's really pushing 70, she needs to listen to her body and take rests throughout the day ... no matter what Jeff demands.
    Ya, this is getting annoying how horrible Jeff is to Sarah, Jenni, Zoila. Really the animals in his home are treated better than his employees. :nono

I do love the show. Have watched it from the first season. But this season has been the worst with the anger and the screaming and then he hangs his head and apologizes for being a jerk. AND next week looks WORST with the yelling.
    KAREN

I too am surprised that one of his employees haven't sued him. He's totally inappropriate. But it's fun to watch! The show IS called flipping out, afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4072921;
    Ya, this is getting annoying how horrible Jeff is to Sarah, Jenni, Zoila. Really the animals in his home are treated better than his employees. :nonoI do love the show. Have watched it from the first season. But this season has been the worst with the anger and the screaming and then he hangs his head and apologizes for being a jerk. AND next week looks WORST with the yelling.
    So true!!
    What really puzzles me is that as anal as Jeff is about cleanliness, I see that his cat is allowed on the kitchen counters. That just doesn't make sense to me. I'm definitely not as clean as Jeff, for sure, but my cat is never allowed on a kitchen counter or a table. What if they have just used the litter box????? Stuff could still be on their paws.
    I'd rather have dusty lampshades than that.

FORT Fanatic

I thought Zoila said on a show two weeks ago that she was about 60 years old. Jeff was talking like he would want her to take care of a child if he adopted one. I'm about 60 and would not want to do full-time child care - too exhausting - but I know there are plenty of people that age who DO that type of work. Does Zoila have any grown children? Has she ever been married?

+ Reply to Thread