+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 790
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

  1. #501
    FORT Fanatic its_glinda_now's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Age
    26
    Posts
    514

    Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4065200;
    I hate that they seem to be phasing Jenni out with Sarah taking her place. They said Jenni is part time now, and Sarah is supposed to be groomed to take her place. Family first, I guess. Will we ever see Jenni's new man??
    I totally agree. I love Jenni! Sarah is ok but I'll never like her even half as much as I like Jenni.

    And I hope we get to see Jenni's new man! I'm so happy she found someone after that doucher husband she had.

  2. #502
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    295

    Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4065200;
    I hate that they seem to be phasing Jenni out with Sarah taking her place. They said Jenni is part time now, and Sarah is supposed to be groomed to take her place. Family first, I guess. Will we ever see Jenni's new man??
    I think that Jenni has always been interested in a career as an actress/performer first and this job was to pay the bills. If you look her up on IMDB it will give you the work she has been doing. My impression is that since appearing on the show she has more work in her preferred field and is cutting back her time with JLD.

  3. #503
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,879

    Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boann;4065925;
    I think that Jenni has always been interested in a career as an actress/performer first and this job was to pay the bills. If you look her up on IMDB it will give you the work she has been doing. My impression is that since appearing on the show she has more work in her preferred field and is cutting back her time with JLD.
    Yes, Jenni going part time is all Jenni's choice. Jeff would love nothing more than to have her there 24/7 but Jenni wants a career in the entertainment field hence Sarah coming in and working with Jeff. Jenni has stated that many times when they (J&J) appear on Watch What Happens w/Andy.

    Sarah, as I do realize she is Jeff's SIL, but she really comes across to me as more of an air head ... JMHO. I really love Zoila and Jet but Trace is way to quiet. Baby Mason is adorable.
    KAREN

  4. #504
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

    After reading all these posts, I think I must be a strange case. I seem to be the only person here who doesn't like Zoila. What am I missing? I find her very sarcastic, kind of lazy, always fussing about her work, which seems like a pretty cushy job to me. Maybe I just don't get her sense of humor?

  5. #505
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,796

    Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

    No, I get you. I think what people love is the relationship between Jeff and Zoila. At least that's what I love. Regardless of if you like either of them, it's kind of beautiful that this extremely successful, kind of jerk of a guy has this attachment to his maid.

  6. #506
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, D.C. area
    Posts
    674

    Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

    I've never been able to figure out if Zoila really works hard or not. I imagine all the fur from the animals could be a nusiance to clean up. I had a hard time sitting through the whole episode last night with all the sniping.

    I'm assuming the new car for Zoila was actually in Jeff's name since she will use it for grocery shopping. Taxes and insurance on a brand-new car would be considerable. That's why I only buy used cars.

    Zoila acted like she was very fond of Jeff's grandmother. So why didn't Jeff use Zoila a bit less and let her work that day for his grandmother. That way she would still get off one day every week.

    I don't know how much of this is realistic and how much it's acting. Even if I knew it was scripted, I don't think I could let Jeff be so mean to me. I would start to cry - I know, I'm a wimp.

    They showed Zoila lugging a bucket of cleaning supplies up and down the steps. She should have a set on both floors to save time and energy.

    I'm about Zoila's age and could understand why she could be slowing down physically. Do most maids normally work 6 days a week if they have a regular job?

  7. #507
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    295

    Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

    I think that Zoila is a hard worker, only because Jeff doesn't suffer laziness. She can be sarcastic, but sometimes I wonder if something she said off the cuff (i.e. he's crazy) early on the series has become her shtick.

    I think that anyone who works for Jeff Lewis needs to have thick skin and a good sense of humor. He says pretty outrageous things with a perfectly straight face.

  8. #508
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,879

    Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

    Ok, I have watched this show since it started. I HAD NO IDEA that Ziola was doing the same cleaning EVERY SINGLE DAY at Jeff's house. OMG, that is disturbing to say the least. How many of us clean our homes like that EVERY SINGLE DAY? None, I am guessing. Ugh. That is the HEIGHT of OCD. I mean NO ONE lives there except Jeff and Ziola and he feels it needs to be cleaned 3-4 hours DAILY. Ugh. Jeff sitting UNDERNEATH the stairs, wiping it for dust ...

    Loved her new MINI COOPER!!!
    KAREN

  9. #509
    FORT Fanatic its_glinda_now's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Age
    26
    Posts
    514

    Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

    Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4066541;
    No, I get you. I think what people love is the relationship between Jeff and Zoila. At least that's what I love. Regardless of if you like either of them, it's kind of beautiful that this extremely successful, kind of jerk of a guy has this attachment to his maid.
    I do like Zoila just by herself (she cracks me up!) but this is what I like most about them - their relationship. I think it is just the cutest! Jeff does not seem like the type of guy to get attached to his "hired help" but you can see that he really does love her.

  10. #510
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,142

    Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

    Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4066338;
    After reading all these posts, I think I must be a strange case. I seem to be the only person here who doesn't like Zoila. What am I missing? I find her very sarcastic, kind of lazy, always fussing about her work, which seems like a pretty cushy job to me. Maybe I just don't get her sense of humor?
    I've never been a fan of hers, either, as my opinion of her is pretty much the same.
    I do agree with Tears, however, in that the relationship between the 2 is probably the most endearing thing they have going.

    I watched DWTS last night, so I missed last night's episode. Is Zoila's only job 3 - 4 hours of cleaning per day? Or does she have another job, too? TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.