+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Jeff can be such an idiot sometimes ... why was it necessary to tell the entire viewing audience that Trace sits down when he goes to the bathroom ...

I mean I love the whole show because we all get to see the day to day function of his business, love the before and afters of the renovations. Love meeting all his clients. BUT sheesh, the comments like Sara has put on weight etc are unneccessary. It are THOSE comments that make Jeff look so unprofessional. :nono
    KAREN

The first time I saw this show I was just horrified!

This person, I gasped, needs to be in a highly structured program in an inpatient facility!

While I'm still not clear on why anyone would want to work for him (aside from someone who wanted to be on the show for purposes of career goals unrelated to remodeling homes) I'm at least now able to appreciate the hoot value of his hijinks.

He is just horribly offensive and inappropriate, but then so are most of the hamsters on most of the reality shows I enjoy, so now I'm like, well here's another one and yay that.

My real props, however, are reserved for Zoila. She is doing some major pioneer work in stereotype-busting on levels that I think are appreciated, at least now, in some population sectors maybe more than some others.

The good news is, that thanks to her, every day, somebody in those "others" receives the valuable gift of "getting it," and that's always a Good Thing (TM).

Plus I admire her for committing the Authentic Good Deed of giving poor damaged, deranged Jeff someone to need and love, which might be as helpful to him in the long run, as that highly structured inpatient facility
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

Okay, I got a question to pose. I briefly watch "Rachel Zoe" once in awhile and her assistant Brad (who has a major role this season as Rachel's Head Stylist?) looked very familiar to me. Was Brad on "Flipping Out" last season briefly? I remember a guy looking a lot like Brad being the new guy/assistant and quitting after a few episodes because he hated the job so much.

I know these reality cast members flip from show to show sometimes and I was just wondering.

Jeff saying that he wanted to tweeze the baby's unibrow was so funny!

I really liked this weeks episode. It dealt a lot more with renovations and the customers instead of Jeff's crazy behavior towards his employees.

Mason the baby is just adorable.

I hope Jeff was not serious when he said he was thinking of having a baby. I feel bad for any baby that has him for a dad! The way he likes to humiliate his workers would definitely extend to any children. He enjoys controlling people. If he has a kid, at the baby shower guests should bring gift certificates to psychiatrists for the kid's use in the future because that kid is gonna need it!!! Ay carimba!

I don't think that Jeff is as bad as some say. I ,totally, get his sense of humor and I assume that his employees do to. A baby (especially one being adopted) could do much worse than getting Jeff Lewis as a father. First of all the fact that he's such and animal lover says a lot to me. We all saw how much he loved Chloe and that he would do anything for her. He lets the one employee bring his baby to work and has seemed to enjoy the children of his clients. I see Jeff as being very loving but he just shows it differently. Any child of his would have a wonderful house filled with people who truly care about both of them. Jeff at lease understands his OCD and admits to his shortcomings and this is so much better than someone who can't see their problems or faults. I think that he would be great and who knows, maybe being a father might soften him a little. I saw him being interviewed and he said that he is in a relationship right now so maybe his partner is interested in adopting too.

I loved Zoila and her shopping spree moment, then when she says "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" I had to lol. For me she's the star of this show.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I loved the episode tonight! I just think Zoila is the cutest and it was great to see her go on the trip with them - you could tell it meant a lot to her. I never really understood the relationship between Jeff and Zoila until Jenni was shown talking about him losing his mom at an early age and Zoila sort of filling that void for him, that made me see Jeff in a whole new light. He really does love her. :

I'm watching the episode tonight. Geez Jeff do ya want some cheese with that whine? As my granddaughter would say "Oh my Scooby Doo!!!" I couldn't take the whole episode. He wouldn't shut up. He is such a cry baby. I probably wouldn't work for him very long. During one of his rants I would have turned to him and said "I know you're saying something, but all I hear is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah." Last year he was complaining he didn't have any work, not he's complaining he has too much work. The man is never happy. I think he needs a little somethin somethin if you know what I mean.

+ Reply to Thread