+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

FORT Fogey

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Jeff Lewis is supposed to be on "Watch What Happens Live" tonight, so maybe he'll give us the scoop. I'm guessing there will be a season 4, but don't know for sure.

Yippeeeeeeeee! New season! I LOVE this show.

FORT Fanatic

Oh my gosh, I had forgotten how hyper he is. He better quit letting his staff drink on the job. If they have an accident on the way home, Jeff could be held responsible because he served the drinks. He would be better off giving them a sandwich instead of a martini when they work late.

I don't know how his staff - especially Jenni- could stand working for him. His questions about her love life are highly offensive. If I were her, I would (1) get out of the car at the first opportunity and (2) sue him.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4033306;
    Oh my gosh, I had forgotten how hyper he is. He better quit letting his staff drink on the job. If they have an accident on the way home, Jeff could be held responsible because he served the drinks. He would be better off giving them a sandwich instead of a martini when they work late.

I don't know how his staff - especially Jenni- could stand working for him. His questions about her love life are highly offensive. If I were her, I would (1) get out of the car at the first opportunity and (2) sue him.
    I know it, really BUT she will tell you she has been with him forever ... I think like 7+ years. Plus, she is working part-time for him now because she is trying so hard to get into the entertainment business ... not sure exactly what, I think she said "voice-overs" and Jeff has always let her work p.t. for him. They have this love/hate relationship. Jenni is definitely a special person to put up with Jeff's constant belittling and yelling.
    KAREN

i LOVE this show and i LOVE that jeff seems as ridiculous and high strung as ever this season.

has it started? I didn't even know it was back. What day/time?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;4039287;
    has it started? I didn't even know it was back. What day/time?
    Tuesdays, 9pm on Bravo!

Just started LAST week, so you have only missed one epi. But you know Bravo repeats allot so look for it!!!
    KAREN

thanks so much! I love that show! I have OCD too, but Jeff makes me look normal, lol.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I completely adore Jeff Lewis and I'm pretty sure the over the top stuff is exaggerated to create reality TV drama. Unlike most people involved in reality TV, though, Jeff has actual real world accomplishments, goals and ambitions. I wonder if Jeff and Chaz Dean are dating? Total speculation but I'm picking up a vibe and they'd make a really cute couple. I have friends that go to Chaz' and I started using his Wen conditioners a few years ago. They're really great natural products that don't strip your hair color and he's a total sweetheart who always features his dogs on his site. Chaz and Jeff would make such a cute, pet loving power couple - not that I'm matchmaking or anything.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Considering all the people who are in need of jobs, why doesn't Jeff hire himself some competent employees. They do exist. He has a point about some of the silly mistakes his make, but he should get some people on board who know what they are doing. Maybe the show would suffer if he did that. LOL

+ Reply to Thread