+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3734098;
    Jeff has an array of mental/emotional disorders from what I gathered. Obviously he's very high-functioning in spite of it. I know that in the past he has been on a lot of different medications, but I believe in last season's reunion he said he wasn't taking any at the moment.

Judging whether or not his kids will inherit his mental issues is a tricky thing. I think it was more of a joke than anything else when he asked Ryan for his.

Jenni as a surrogate would not be any more complicated than any other surrogate situation I don't think.
    Hi. Asking for one of Ryan's frozen embryos might have been a joke Jeff made to Ryan, but I personally think that Jeff was dead serious about it, and that Jeff would love to tap in to that amazing gene pool that gave Ryan such a sweet, gorgeous child as Chloe.
    But then later down the road, Ryan might want the child, as it is likely biologically his (or his partner's).
    I think that Chloe looks just like Ryan.
    And I believe that Jeff is thinking he'd still be "related" to Ryan's family, as his child and Ryan's would be siblings.
    With Jenni as surogate Mom, she is pushing forty and would likely want children of her own.
    Her biological clock is running out.
    Jenni might back out and want to keep the baby, or later on, she may well legally ask for the baby back (if this is possible) - if there are future difficulties with Jeff.
    Jenni would make a great mother though.
    Marti

I don't have the opportunity to watch this show very often so maybe somebody could tell me who the heck is Jeff's new "assistant"? The dumb blond that has her mouth moving constantly from chewing gum. I can't believe Jeff would hire someone who looks like a street walker, chews gum better and faster than Britney Spears, has no sense of fashion (I can't forget the recent episode where she was wearing a picnic tablecloth for a shirt. Then to make it even worse, she put a big black? belt around the checkered tablecloth top...it hurt my eyes to have to look at that.) She's a dumb, over bleached blond, with no sense of humor, and I can't take any more of her smacking and chewing gum all the time. Does anyone else find her irritating beyond being able to watch this show anymore? I truly adore Jeff Lewis but this dead blond carcass he's recently acquired makes me change channels every time I see her. I do like Jenny as most people agree she is kind, funny, talented and compassionate, but this new hire of his is bringing him down. I don't know if Jeff reads any of the posts on this website, I would think it's an excellent source of feedback for someone who wants to know how to keep their "reality" show alive, however, I stand my ground on this new "assistant"...she has got to go. She makes my eyes hurt and I can't stand the sight or sound of her. Amen!
    Last edited by chenoa333; 10-25-2009 at 05:15 PM.

FORT Fogey

wow. that was harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3735804;
    wow. that was harsh.
    Well, that's what reality is all about

FORT Fogey

If you say so....

I believe you mean Sara, the sister of Carrie who is one of Jeff's realtors and his new sister in law. She called him when Sara was laid off and he hired her as the new assistant when the previous one tried to make yoga appointments with Chaz, his famous hair stylist client.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3735783;
    I don't have the opportunity to watch this show very often so maybe somebody could tell me who the heck is Jeff's new "assistant"? The dumb blond that has her mouth moving constantly from chewing gum. I can't believe Jeff would hire someone who looks like a street walker, chews gum better and faster than Britney Spears, has no sense of fashion (I can't forget the recent episode where she was wearing a picnic tablecloth for a shirt. Then to make it even worse, she put a big black? belt around the checkered tablecloth top...it hurt my eyes to have to look at that.) She's a dumb, over bleached blond, with no sense of humor, and I can't take any more of her smacking and chewing gum all the time. Does anyone else find her irritating beyond being able to watch this show anymore? I truly adore Jeff Lewis but this dead blond carcass he's recently acquired makes me change channels every time I see her. I do like Jenny as most people agree she is kind, funny, talented and compassionate, but this new hire of his is bringing him down. I don't know if Jeff reads any of the posts on this website, I would think it's an excellent source of feedback for someone who wants to know how to keep their "reality" show alive, however, I stand my ground on this new "assistant"...she has got to go. She makes my eyes hurt and I can't stand the sight or sound of her. Amen!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3735912;
    I believe you mean Sara, the sister of Carrie who is one of Jeff's realtors and his new sister in law. She called him when Sara was laid off and he hired her as the new assistant when the previous one tried to make yoga appointments with Chaz, his famous hair stylist client.
    Thanks for the update mom2 - I appreciate it! I still don't like her but as always, that's just MY opinion Anyone else is entitled and encouraged to love love love Sara!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3735783;
    Jeff mentioned he really liked Sara because she has a great sense of humor, and makes him laugh. I don't think we get the chance to see "all sides of Sara," as her time on the show has been somewhat limited. I'm sure there is more to her than what we get to see. I will agree with you on her gum smacking, though. It drives me crazy!

i just started watching this show recently - what knd of mental disorder does he have? does he take meds?

Quote Originally Posted by Socks77;3728719;
    You all seem to forget that Jeff Miller gets up everyday and works and supplies good paying jobs for numerous people and functions on a high level WITH a mental disease. He doesn't camp out on someone's property and use it as a toilet. His self-centeredness and need to be the center of attention come from his illness. And it IS true that Jeff tries to run the lives of the people who work for him, everyone seems to be able to run the minefield of Jeff's odd life quite nicely. He absolutely couldn't live with out Jenni and his "maid" who is actually more of a mother figure. And even Jett functions nicely with him. Mostly, they just agnore his tirades and move on. I think the entire show is a wonder of personal relationships and what people have to do to make them work.

if it were that simple, homelessness wouldn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3729201;
    Can't these people be collected up and taken to some sort of home?

+ Reply to Thread