+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

FORT Newbie

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

It seems to me that Jeff and the show is always one-sided. They never just let a scene run. They always interrupt every moment with Jeff and Jenni commentaries. Jeff’s mistakes are all his own. Every time that the Sherwoods (skytop) mentioned something (that they had hired Jeff for) Jeff got upset that they wanted it done right. Seana was right to say to Jeff, “Looks like you met your match”! I see just how transparent Jeff is.

As for anyone who says The Sherwood’s just wanted 15minutes. Forget it. Brad Sherwood is a very successful improviser, and has apparently done well for himself. The Skytop property Jeff speaks of is now on the market for 3.5 million. (Google it for yourself) And apparently they own another home in Hollywood, in the Millions as well. Doesn’t look to me, that they hired Jeff to be on his show, or any money issue. It looks like they hired what Jeff has been portraying himself to be on TV, an excellent house designer, and Jeff fell short! Lighting. No wonder the Sherwood’s didn’t proceed. Anyone who knows Brad on TV, knows how funny he is. The wire flower was hilarious! Editing wanted Brad to look bad because Jeff couldn’t hold his own with clients that were asking for Jeff to rise, the same way Jeff asks of his people.

Looks like Jeff lost out on a great business deal with them because he got in his own way and couldn’t handle the Sherwood’s simple needs. . Jeff is a talented man, I’ll give him that. But he needs to stop sabotaging himself!
    Last edited by Granny; 10-08-2009 at 10:27 PM.

I'm hoping that we don't see a total break with Jeff and Ryan. Ryan presents a good counterpoint to Jeff and, whether Jeff likes it or not, Ryan seems like he's the true designer.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Granny;3722444;
    It seems to me that Jeff and the show is always one-sided. They never just let a scene run. They always interrupt every moment with Jeff and Jenni commentaries. Jeff’s mistakes are all his own. Every time that the Sherwoods (skytop) mentioned something (that they had hired Jeff for) Jeff got upset that they wanted it done right. Seana was right to say to Jeff, “Looks like you met your match”! I see just how transparent Jeff is.

As for anyone who says The Sherwood’s just wanted 15minutes. Forget it. Brad Sherwood is a very successful improviser, and has apparently done well for himself. The Skytop property Jeff speaks of is now on the market for 3.5 million. (Google it for yourself) And apparently they own another home in Hollywood, in the Millions as well. Doesn’t look to me, that they hired Jeff to be on his show, or any money issue. It looks like they hired what Jeff has been portraying himself to be on TV, an excellent house designer, and Jeff fell short! Lighting. No wonder the Sherwood’s didn’t proceed. Anyone who knows Brad on TV, knows how funny he is. The wire flower was hilarious! Editing wanted Brad to look bad because Jeff couldn’t hold his own with clients that were asking for Jeff to rise, the same way Jeff asks of his people.

Looks like Jeff lost out on a great business deal with them because he got in his own way and couldn’t handle the Sherwood’s simple needs. . Jeff is a talented man, I’ll give him that. But he needs to stop sabotaging himself!
    Just curious if you personally know Brad Sherwood?

FORT Fogey

Did anyone see Jenni rapping on 'Watch What Happens Live?' SO funny!

FORT Newbie

Just curious if you personally know Brad Sherwood?
    No. But I have seen Brads live show with Colin M, and they are hilarious! I just feel bad for the guy and his wife. I have read a few other message boards, and the rumor around town is that Jeff & Jenni really did a number on them. Pretended to be their friends to get them on the show, and then totally dogged them out behind their backs in the commentaries. Apparently Brad hired Jeff for a remodel (a big money remodel) and things didn’t go as planned, and Jeff’s ego got bruised because they called him out on it. The stuff I have read seems really legit, and really sad. I mean, come on, if I hired Jeff Lewis I would be pretty bent if his workers didn’t clean up after the work as well. I also read he didn’t even have a portal-potty on the 2 week job site. I went back and watched the show, and I must admit, the complaints that the Sherwood’s had were “real”. And why are they made out to look like they are “high maintenance” for pointing out issues that Jeff’s workers created that were not a problem to begin with? The show doesn’t even make sense. I call hypocrisy at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife;3720711;
    Just watched tonights show. They showed previews to next weeks epi, and It looked as if someone on the show has died or been injured or something, Anyone know what's up?
    I watched the show a second time before deleting it, and I saw that too.
    It was in the middle of a commercial, and I don't usually watch the commercials; that's why I missed it the first time.
    It said that it's "a tragedy that rocked Jeff's world".
    Jeff and Jenni are shown sitting down, in shock, and it showed an ambulence at someone's house speeding to the hospital.....
    I thought about the little girl, Cloe. I sure hope that it wasn't her and that she's okay!
    Marti

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3723287;
    ...I thought about the little girl, Cloe. I sure hope that it wasn't her and that she's okay!
    I don't think it's Chloe. Jeff was on the last 'Watch What Happens Live,' and he spoke about seeing Chloe on her birthday in August. He didn't seem upset when he mentioned her, so I would think she is okay. I finally saw the commercial with the ambulance, too, (wonder why it wasn't shown in the actual previews?), and maybe the ambulance has something to do with the homeless person who was on Chaz Dean's property? The previews show Jeff and Chaz talking about a homeless person named "spirited" or something, who was hanging out on the property.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3723597;
    I don't think it's Chloe. Jeff was on the last 'Watch What Happens Live,' and he spoke about seeing Chloe on her birthday in August. He didn't seem upset when he mentioned her, so I would think she is okay. I finally saw the commercial with the ambulance, too, (wonder why it wasn't shown in the actual previews?), and maybe the ambulance has something to do with the homeless person who was on Chaz Dean's property? The previews show Jeff and Chaz talking about a homeless person named "spirited" or something, who was hanging out on the property.
    I'm sure glad that it most likely isn't Chloe!
    After seeing that preview, I had pictured her wandering out the door by mistake and falling into an empty swimming pool. That's a relief that she's fine!
    And I'm sure that she's closely supervised and watched so that that cannot happen.
    Before deleting the episide last night, I watched the other preview, and I too thought of the homeless man living on Chaz Dean's property.
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3723738;
    I'm sure glad that it most likely isn't Chloe!
    After seeing that preview, I had pictured her wandering out the door by mistake and falling into an empty swimming pool. That's a relief that she's fine!
    And I'm sure that she's closely supervised and watched so that that cannot happen.
    Before deleting the episide last night, I watched the other preview, and I too thought of the homeless man living on Chaz Dean's property.
    But if it was the homeless man why would it be "a tragedy that rocked Jeff's world". Jeff and Jenni are shown sitting down, in shock, and it showed an ambulance at someone's house speeding to the hospital.....

I don't know, with those words, I would think it would be someone close to Jeff and Jenni......!

I watched the preview a couple times and didn't clearly see an ambulance unless I'm missing something. I saw lights but I assumed they were police car lights.

+ Reply to Thread