+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 80 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3718045;
    I wonder if the site has been fixed to take Jeff's name totally off it???
    While watching the last two shows my hubby googled Jeff's name and it did NOT go to Ryan's site anymore. That was disturbing if indeed that did happen and Jeff lost out on business as people called and got Ryan and he than got the business.

OT
    I was really surprised (living here in SoCal) that Jeff (while driving in his car) went from attempting to use a handsfree cord to not...the fine is pretty hefty here. CA states $20.00 for a violation of talking on your cell BUT after all the taxes are thrown on top of the violation = $90.00!

I was also shocked to see him perusing that magazine....while driving!

It wasn't like he was just flipping through the magazine, which would be bad enough while behind the wheel, he was actually looking at the article to see if his name was in print!

I was really surprised (living here in SoCal) that Jeff (while driving in his car) went from attempting to use a handsfree cord to not...the fine is pretty hefty here. CA states $20.00 for a violation of talking on your cell BUT after all the taxes are thrown on top of the violation = $90.00!
    I was also shocked to see him perusing that magazine....while driving! It wasn't like he was just flipping through the magazine, which would be bad enough while behind the wheel, he was actually looking at the article to see if his name was in print!
    Throw in a glass of wine and he could be a Real Housewife ... !!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

OMG I'm LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3719362;
    Throw in a glass of wine and he could be a Real Housewife ... !!
    Don't forget the fake "bubbies" TOO! *lol*

Just watched tonights show. They showed previews to next weeks epi, and It looked as if someone on the show has died or been injured or something, Anyone know what's up?

FORT Fogey

What do the previews show ? I tried searching, but every link was "spam" link.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife;3720711;
    Just watched tonights show. They showed previews to next weeks epi, and It looked as if someone on the show has died or been injured or something, Anyone know what's up?
    CRAP..no way..........

I dvr the show and it cuts right off in the end........ I do hope someone comes on here and lets us know........

Jeff and Ryan....

Vlad seems like such an idiot. When people are screaming for work now in construction with this horrible economy...why Jeff hired him is beyond me. Vlad needs a full time baby sitter.

DEB was a RIOT!!!!

Jeff always looking to give someone a PUNISHMENT....and then buying those Haz-Mat outfits to have them wear....sheesh....

FORT Fogey

Just wanted to comment on how funny last night's show was! Jenni is hilarious as "Deb." And her dancing skills are too funny.

(eta: momrek06, I think we were posting at around the same time re: Deb!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife;3720711;
    I caught the episode again, just to see the previews for the upcoming show. The preview that I saw didn't show or allude to anyone being injured (or worse). They did show Jeff and Chaz Dean talking about a "smell," and Chaz mentioned a homeless guy who was sleeping on his property. They were wondering if he had "relieved himself" on the property. They also showed a little clip of Zoila crying. It seemed as though the House assistant (guy who replaced Chris - can't remember his name) said something to offend her. That's all I saw from the previews.

+ Reply to Thread