+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

FORT Regular

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3698751;
    Me too!
    Jeff told Zoila that her hair looked nice (this week) and it did. I love Jenny but I would like to see her with a different hair style. She went to that Client/ Hairdresser but it didn't look any different. It just always looks stringy and stuck to her head. I would like to see it flat ironed.
    She thinks she looks like Julia Louise Dreyfus so copies Julia's "look". Personally I always think actresses who do that are cutting their own throats. If you can get the real thing, why accept "substitutes?"

Quote Originally Posted by Socks77;3706755;
    She thinks she looks like Julia Louise Dreyfus so copies Julia's "look". Personally I always think actresses who do that are cutting their own throats. If you can get the real thing, why accept "substitutes?"
    Maybe she could get a gig playing her sister! I don't know if anyone else has thought this but she looks and sounds like Betty Boob! If her hair was shorter she could play Betty in a movie!

Jeff said something disturbing on the show about two episodes ago, and it's touchy for me to write about; it's a delicate matter.......
    I'll try to phrase it so that it doesn't sound unacceptable - Jeff mentioned that his employees on the job are not allowed to use the toilet to do "no. 2" - only "no. 1".
    But if they have to go, where are they supposed to go? They're at work.
    Does Jeff have a separate toilet outside for his employees to use?
    I find that rule degrading and humiliating - and very awkward.
    There has to be a solution in case there is an emergency.....
    I personally would not work for an employer who had such a rule.
    What do you think is the solution for this?
    Last edited by Mozart; 09-21-2009 at 10:10 PM.
    Marti

I know he's grossed out that they have to go at all. It's in his house, but he is definitely being wacko about regulating bodily functions. Solution? I guess have a designated 'employees' restroom and the master bathroom and possibly Zoila's are off limits. Not sure how many bathrooms are in his home, but I get the impression that it's huge enough that it would have more than 2.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3708142;
    I know he's grossed out that they have to go at all. It's in his house, but he is definitely being wacko about regulating bodily functions. Solution? I guess have a designated 'employees' restroom and the master bathroom and possibly Zoila's are off limits. Not sure how many bathrooms are in his home, but I get the impression that it's huge enough that it would have more than 2.
    In one of the episodes, he had not ordered the Porta-Potties and the workmen had "gone" number 2 under a porch. As I remember he didn't order the porta-potties because he was too cheap. Anybody remember this episode or did I just dream it????

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3707921;
    Jeff said something disturbing on the show about two episodes ago, and it's touchy for me to write about; it's a delicate matter.......
    I'll try to phrase it so that it doesn't sound unacceptable - Jeff mentioned that his employees on the job are not allowed to use the toilet to do "no. 2" - only "no. 1".
    But if they have to go, where are they supposed to go? They're at work.
    Does Jeff have a separate toilet outside for his employees to use?
    I find that rule degrading and humiliating - and very awkward.
    There has to be a solution in case there is an emergency.....
    I personally would not work for an employer who had such a rule.
    What do you think is the solution for this?
    Kind of amazing, isn't it? I wonder if it's just for the script / show??

Still, I'm always amazed at some of the things that small employers do. All it takes is one major lawsuit from an employee.....
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Thanks, everyone, for answering!
    Yes, socks 77 and mom 2, I remember that episode where some workers went "number 2" under the porch.
    I do love this show.
    Jenni's career as an actress is more important to her than being Jeff's executive assistant, Jeff said on last week's episode, and I hope that Jenni doesn't eventually leave the show altogether.
    Jenni, Jeff, and Zoila are the glue that hold the show together IMO - although I know that Jeff can do just fine on his own.
    And after all, Jenni is getting a vast amount of TV exposure just by being on this show.
    I wish that the show had more episodes each year.
    I'm not sure how many episodes they shoot - This is the third season - but I always look forward to "Flipping Out" -like the show coming up tonight.
    Marti

I agree, some of the show is scripted.

I mean the questions he asked Shawn before he hired him.....no way would he get away with that IRL. So I think he just "threw that out there" about #2! An employer cannot possibly get away with not allowing an employee to use the facilities when they are at work.

AND I also remember that epi with the poo under the porch!! I actually think it was Jenni's ex Chris that he made clean it up.

Ok, is it me or has Ryan had some significant work done on his face? Maybe he lost some weight also, but there are definitely cheekbone implants at least.

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3709222;
    Ok, is it me or has Ryan had some significant work done on his face? Maybe he lost some weight also, but there are definitely cheekbone implants at least.
    Hmmm...I really did not notice.

Chloe is such a cutie. I roared when Ryan asked Jeff "not to teach her bad things anymore because when they ask her what she wants to drink at preschool she says "Chardonnay"...

I remember last season with the "bad baby" and throwing the doll on the floor...

BUT what the heck is going on with Ryan and his design group and linking Jeff's name to his site and the calls all going to Brown Designs???

+ Reply to Thread