+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

The "Jeff's Open House" special was a good way to cap off the series. I did feel the houses Jeff lived in were more my style as far as how they were decorated than the one Ryan moved into where they did the interviews. The guy who hosts those Watch What Happens specials seemed very taken with Jeff. I think he wanted to date him

Jeff and his female assistant were on E!'s The Soup, it was hysterical.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

It's coming back on for another season. Yea! Can't wait. With a little tweaking this show could be a successful sit-com.

I am looking forward to its return to my TV lineup!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Was wondering about this show the other day. I miss Jeff and the gang. Be glad when new episodes start airing.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I"m in this sort of business too, although I don't 'flip' really, but I buy, fix and hold. I just bought a duplex that needs a ton of work, and once that's done I will rent it out.

I don't give my pets acupuncture or hire psychics or anything like that, but I do get a bit OCD on colors and landscaping and what exactly I want in each unit. And this kind of work actually allows you to indulge in all of your OCDness, so it kinda feeds on itself and can get worse! So I get this guy...to a certain extent. I doubt that his assistants actually worked for him before the show. One is an actress and the other was on Jackass (?) so I'm sure they were hired by Bravo to 'play' his assistants.

On the recap show his assistant admitted that she and her husband (of 7 years) both were actors and went on auditions while working for Jeff. She said he was on 'Punk'd'.

So now Jeff is finding out what it's like to work for someone else .... Ryan has a new 'do, Jenny's hair is nice longer. So Jeff moved into the guy who wouldn't move's house?? Wonder if he wakes up and finds that nice older man looking in the windows some mornings?

The "western white house" is stunning!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2579222;
    Jeff and his female assistant were on E!'s The Soup, it was hysterical.
    I watched bits of the first season. I think they are showing Jeff in a better light this year, which I am greatful for. It was hard to like him, but now I think he's rather charming.

His female assistan is PERFECT for him - and hysterical unto herself. She reminds me of Elaine from Seinfeld.

The male assistant (the one from last year) is also hysterical. He's so deadpan in his delivery. Haven't seen the new assistant yet...

And, he and his housekeeper remind me of Karen and Rosario on Will and Grace.

They all go together really, really well, and the show may be worth watching more of this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2570186;
    The "Jeff's Open House" special was a good way to cap off the series. I did feel the houses Jeff lived in were more my style as far as how they were decorated than the one Ryan moved into where they did the interviews. The guy who hosts those Watch What Happens specials seemed very taken with Jeff. I think he wanted to date him
    Ewww! That interviewer is so skeevy. I hope Jeff just says no!

+ Reply to Thread