+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

FORT Fogey

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Written up, told to polish it with Jeff's undies and barked at if she were too long doing it.

I thought Shawn was just trying to save a shred of his dignity, but did it stupidly. I do think that Shawn probably coasts on being good looking.

I enjoy the show as it's just a great escape from reality.
    However, last night's show was even more scripted than most, if that's possible.
    Does anybody really think that Jeff could ask the questions he did of Shawn? What are your plans for having kids, etc. And, then, to go ahead with Shawn after he said he'd been arrested and jailed for 2 weeks...All in the name of Bravo drama
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

This show is so scripted, but I don't understand why anyone would want to go on that show - supposedly a 'real' show - and say you had been in jail for two weeks and then get fired.

Are people so desperate to get on TV that they do that? Do these people use their real names?

And the questions Jeff asked at the job interview were illegal about age and marital status.

Reminds me of Aubrey on "Miami Ink" who acts so totally dumb and hated by everyone but she still hangs in there.

I admire Jeff's business. His flips and remodels are very beautiful, and I love his dedication to perfection. Everything he "obsesses" about on the job are the same things I would! So it hurts to see him hire all these losers when there are probably tons of people like me who would love to get their foot in the door of that business. (He wouldn't have had to tell me to check up on that contractor - they tend to be so slack or dishonest, no wonder he gets frustrated - anyone would!) I think his newest assistant, the dippy blonde, is really annoying.
    We love Jenny and have a hard time believing she wouldn't be able to find a date. I think hubby would date her if he weren't already married, lol. Jett seems pretty cool, too, but it's disturbing to see Zoila slobbering over all the cute guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3696456;
    I admire Jeff's business. His flips and remodels are very beautiful, and I love his dedication to perfection. Everything he "obsesses" about on the job are the same things I would! So it hurts to see him hire all these losers when there are probably tons of people like me who would love to get their foot in the door of that business. (He wouldn't have had to tell me to check up on that contractor - they tend to be so slack or dishonest, no wonder he gets frustrated - anyone would!) I think his newest assistant, the dippy blonde, is really annoying.
    We love Jenny and have a hard time believing she wouldn't be able to find a date. I think hubby would date her if he weren't already married, lol. Jett seems pretty cool, too, but it's disturbing to see Zoila slobbering over all the cute guys.
    So true.

Problem is if he were to hire someone normal, aside from Jenny, there would be no show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3696473;
    So true.

Problem is if he were to hire someone normal, aside from Jenny, there would be no show.
    Absolutely....it's all about the craziness. However, that's the only reason I watch this show. I don't know why I love him (Jeff) but I do!

Wonder what happened to Jennys husband. Chris?

Oh, I just thought of something..perhaps when Shawn went back to meet Chazz, it was jealousy for Jeff. Do you suppose that Jeff has a crush on Chazz? Jeff seemed very eager to fire the guy over something I couldn't make into a big deal>

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3698525;
    Me too!
    Jeff told Zoila that her hair looked nice (this week) and it did. I love Jenny but I would like to see her with a different hair style. She went to that Client/ Hairdresser but it didn't look any different. It just always looks stringy and stuck to her head. I would like to see it flat ironed.

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3698525;
    His name is Chris Ellwood. He does some acting. He was a regular on Ashton Kutcher's PUNK'D.

Chris was working for Jeff. For many years. Chris did odd jobs around all the different properties Jeff owned. Jeff always said to everyone.."stay out of my personal files AND do NOT ever use my personal computer".

Jeff started noticing from time to time that it appeared that someone was going through his things, using his computer. He asked everyone who was working for him at the time who it was. No one came forward. Jeff confronted Chris and asked him outright, "was it you"? Chris said NO NO NO.

In the meantime, Jenni (and Chris who have been married for probably 7+ years) , came to his defense over and over and over again to Jeff and in front of Chris. Jeff kept saying "ok". Jeff could still tell that someone was either on his computer or in his files AND decided to install hidden VIDEO CAMERA'S all over the office and his home. Jeff told NO ONE this was being done.

AND guess who the first person was that showed up on the camera's rifling through Jeff's files and using his computer...... = CHRIS ELLWOOD.

Jeff told Jenni and showed Jenni the video. Jenni sat there and cried. Chris had been lying to her and Jeff.

Chris was FIRED. Jenni and Chris could not work out their differences and in time they divorced. Jeff was there for her 24/7 as she tried to get beyond all this drama.

I hope that helps. It has been awhile. Anyone else remember any of this...jump in and correct me.

+ Reply to Thread