+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3688180;
    Do you believe the FIRST scene with the wine glasses....and Jeff wants to give Rachel a written warning for buying the wrong glasses after she went to the store he told her to go......

That hairdresser seems very much like Jeff....how many different stains (35) did they show him.........

I just love Jenni.....she needs some award for being able to work side by side with Jeff.

I have been watching Flipping Out since it started....I would love to see Ryan's Chloe...she is absolutely adorable. I hope she will be on this season.
    I was going through newspapers and found an article (from last week?) in the HOME section of the LA Times. It was all about Ryan, his partner and Chloe. It had a couple of really cute photos of her. Maybe you could see it online. Wish that I could tell you the exact date but it went out with the trash on Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3688213;
    I was going through newspapers and found an article (from last week?) in the HOME section of the LA Times. It was all about Ryan, his partner and Chloe. It had a couple of really cute photos of her. Maybe you could see it online. Wish that I could tell you the exact date but it went out with the trash on Monday!
    aww..thanks, tvaholic!!! I will google on the LA Times site!!!

Did you find it? I googled, Ryan, Chloe Los Angeles times and it came up! There were 2 and the one that I saw was down a couple. It had even more photos than the paper!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3688180;
    Do you believe the FIRST scene with the wine glasses....and Jeff wants to give Rachel a written warning for buying the wrong glasses after she went to the store he told her to go......
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding about writing her up. That's what I love about Jeff his sense of humor is so dry that half the time you can't tell if he's kidding or not.

I wonder how series he is about the 60 second rule in the bathroom. Though, I don't blame him for not wanting people to poop in his house.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3688606;
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding about writing her up. That's what I love about Jeff his sense of humor is so dry that half the time you can't tell if he's kidding or not.

I wonder how series he is about the 60 second rule in the bathroom. Though, I don't blame him for not wanting people to poop in his house.
    The stuff that he was saying about Zoila, having her citizenship, and him not having any power over her was a hoot! All he had to do in the past was pick up the phone , call immigration and she would behave. He says it all so deadpan. Maybe he should consider doing stand up.
    As far as the pooping, I guess that I can get him not wanting them to but how can it be avoided all of the time? I've never worked at a place that told it's employees that #1 is OK but no #2!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3688342;
    Did you find it? I googled, Ryan, Chloe Los Angeles times and it came up! There were 2 and the one that I saw was down a couple. It had even more photos than the paper!
    Great article, tvaholic!!! Thanks allot!!! Here is the link if anyone else is interested. What a doll-baby that Chloe is, for sure!!!

'Flipping Out's' Ryan Brown settles down in the Hollywood Hills -- latimes.com

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3689151;
    Great article, tvaholic!!! Thanks allot!!! Here is the link if anyone else is interested. What a doll-baby that Chloe is, for sure!!!

'Flipping Out's' Ryan Brown settles down in the Hollywood Hills -- latimes.com
    Be sure to click on the text( to the side of the little photo). It brings up a lot of really nice photos!

I love this show! No question in my mind that there is more acting and staging going on than there is reality..but how much can be happening in Jeff's world that would make an interesting show? I still love this show. I am glad too Jenny looking happy and I wish Jeff wasn't gay and he and Jenny would get together too. I believe most of Jeff's OCD is acting too...he has such a dry humor and he waits to see if they take him seriously. Did I say how much I love this show? LOL

I would like to see this show expand more into Ryans world too. I would like to see what his partner is like and watch the adorable Chloe.

FORT Fogey

Am I the only one who thinks Shawn could have been kept on after being reprimanded?

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3696239;
    Am I the only one who thinks Shawn could have been kept on after being reprimanded?
    I do!! I really thought (as these shows are so overly edited) that Jeff would have told him off and kept him. BUT for Shawn to also leave w/o his check...crap, I would have grabbed that for sure. At least it would have covered the Jimmy Buffet concert he had plans to go to. BIG DEAL. What exactly did he do wrong anyway that was worth firing over???

And YIKES...can you just imagine if that was Jenni that spilled her Latte all over Jeff's car...she would have been written up!

+ Reply to Thread