+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 80 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3680006;
    You're thinking of What's My Line?
    That show is really old.
    Oh, yeah I think so. What's this other show, then? And was Jeff's new client guy on it?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3680007;
    Oh, yeah I think so. What's this other show, then? And was Jeff's new client guy on it?
    I never watched the show, but someone on the board said they saw / thought they saw Mr. PJ party guy on it/ sans Mrs. Peel, of course.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

"Who's Line is It Anyway" was that improv show that Drew Carey hosted a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3680020;
    "Who's Line is It Anyway" was that improv show that Drew Carey hosted a few years back.
    Thanks, guys -- I think I'm figuring it out! That was the game show Drew Carey hosted after he had a 1/2 hour comedy show, right? Now it's coming together. I didn't watch either of his shows but now I kind of know what show we're talking about. Thanks for the help, NRH and Bunny!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

One thing that I think has dramatically changed Jenni's looks is that she no longer seems as stressed. She seems more happy and that is definitely reflected in her looks. She seems to be dealing better with her divorce (time heals and all that). I think she's in a better place.

Jeff never fails to crack me up, but I couldn't work for him. Jenni and Zoila seem to know that they have to give as good as they get. Ryan does it too. I think Jeff reacts well to that. Unfortunately right now there seems to be a rift between Ryan and him.

Interesting to see Jeff knowing what he needs to do to make it through this tough time economically. I didn't think he'd have too much trouble since he has talked previously about building his business up before. He seems like a worker. I will say that I would want him to be the inspector for any projects done in my house. He doesn't miss anything.

Brad Sherwood was a regular guest improv on Whose Line is it Anyway. I know that he held nothing back and was bleeped a lot, but was very funny. He was usually always great at improv in this show, and worked well with the others: Wayne Brady, Colin Mockry (sp) and Ryan Stiles.

I wish they would show more of Brad Sherwood, now that he's a client. Kinda weird about the pjs, but it turned out everyone had a great time just lounging in their comfys.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I don't blame Jeff for being upset with his friend/assistant. She was late for work two days in a row AND looked awful! Hey, we saw Zoila cooking!

FORT Fanatic

I can't believe his assistant left and still wanted to be his FRIEND! The guy's a lunatic.

I thought the whole bit with the assistant leaving, Jeff's nasty comments about her appearance, etc. were totally staged and the last scene, where the assistant hopes they can remain friends, was just ludicrous.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Do you believe the FIRST scene with the wine glasses....and Jeff wants to give Rachel a written warning for buying the wrong glasses after she went to the store he told her to go......

That hairdresser seems very much like Jeff....how many different stains (35) did they show him.........

I just love Jenni.....she needs some award for being able to work side by side with Jeff.

I have been watching Flipping Out since it started....I would love to see Ryan's Chloe...she is absolutely adorable. I hope she will be on this season.

+ Reply to Thread