+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 79 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

I had to laugh a little when I realized that the clients of the Skytop property were Brad Sherwood and his wife. Brad Sherwood was on "Who's Line is It Anyway" back in the day.

I thought the whole bit with the PJ party was totally staged, as well. I'm still not sure, though, why anyone would want to let the viewers know that she used to be a stripper? Is that some big status symbol?!?!!

I saw Jeff on Andy Cohen's late night show. Someone asked what Jenni had done to her face? Was it Botox, or something else? Jeff didn't say yes or no, he merely said, "I don't pay Jenni enough." I think it might be a new nose. At any rate, her face is definitely different than it was last season. Anyone else notice?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3679285;

I saw Jeff on Andy Cohen's late night show. Someone asked what Jenni had done to her face? Was it Botox, or something else? Jeff didn't say yes or no, he merely said, "I don't pay Jenni enough." I think it might be a new nose. At any rate, her face is definitely different than it was last season. Anyone else notice?
    Someone else had asked this so I began to wonder myself. She made some kind of comment (I wish that I could remember the exact words) about everything has been fixed up or repairs have been done and now she's ready to date again. What ever it was I took it as meaning that she had something done. Of course she could just be referring to being in a better state of mind.
    There does seem to be something different. Either way she still looks like Julia Louise Dreyfuss to me (or her sister).

I saw this show the other night for the first time..and omg..it was too funny..that guy Jeff is a trip but personally I couldn't work for him..people with those A type personalities and OCD drive me insane..they set the bar so high for themselves and for those that work with/for them that it is almost impossible to reach it and you are left feeling that no matter what you do it is not nor will it ever be good enough....me I would have told him to take a long walk off a short pier a long time ago and given him directions but he does make for interesting tv.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

So you guys think the PJ party was producer staged? They certainly seem creative w/ all the stripper stories ...And this Sherwood guy was on 'Who's Line is it Anyway?' Isn't that a show from the 60s? Or at least the 70s? He doesn't seem that old, does he?

The taking on remodel clients versus flipping houses thing is economy driven, though, which I think is realistic. There's no way he's flipping given the housing market the past year. I suppose, though, that the possibility exists that these clients are all completely staged and Bravo is paying Jeff's bills these days. Tough to tell for sure. What does everyone think?

I do think, and stated upthread, that when Jeff goes over the top nuts that that's producer encouraged drama so that's why I form my overall opinion of him based upon the calmer, gentler Jeff which I think is closer to the truth.

There is definitely something quite different about Jenni's face. Botox in the forehead and possibly something additionally...Jeff admitted to Botox in one of his Bravo interviews, didn't he? And his lips? I thought in the 2nd Season he said he tried to tone it down after seeing himself the 1st Season on screen or something to that effect.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Whose Line is it Anyway was on not that long ago. Seems like within the past 5 - 10 years.

Jenni is actually an actress and also does voice overs. So, I do think a lot of this / most of it is staged.

While Jeff does make for some good reality TV, I sure hope he stays away from the flipping. Jeff Lewis and all the rest of the flippers are the reason why CA's housing market is in the tank!

Whose Line was on in the late 1990s and early 2000s. I think I caught every episode.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3679962;
    Whose Line was on in the late 1990s and early 2000s. I think I caught every episode.
    Yay! My memory is still good. AS I get older, I find it easy to forget things. Considering I never saw the show, I am glad to know I was on the mark.
    Many thanks, Mom2.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3679962;
    Really? That was never on my radar at all. I must be thinking of some other older show then. Was it a game show?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3680002;
    Really? That was never on my radar at all. I must be thinking of some other older show then. Was it a game show?
    You're thinking of What's My Line?
    That show is really old.

+ Reply to Thread