+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

August 17th.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3571868;
    I wish this show would hurry up & start a new season! I need some ideas for a remodel that we're about to do, lol!
    You better watch out! I decided to paint my family room in the middle of last season and I painted it a "cool" color....sort of a deep slate grey. I don't know what I was thinking, the rest of my house is painted in warm tones! I look at that room and think to myself "what was I thinking".

Don't get me wrong...I absolutely adore Jeff Lewis and his taste!! His choices are not always "cool" colors but they are definitely masculine.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3572540;
    You better watch out! I decided to paint my family room in the middle of last season and I painted it a "cool" color....sort of a deep slate grey. I don't know what I was thinking, the rest of my house is painted in warm tones! I look at that room and think to myself "what was I thinking".

Don't get me wrong...I absolutely adore Jeff Lewis and his taste!! His choices are not always "cool" colors but they are definitely masculine.
    well the house we're remodeling is a contemporary, built in the 1970s, still with the original light fixtures, foiled wallpaper, & shag carpet, if you can believe it. I love a couple of the light fixtures, but everything else has got to go!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I saw a commercial for it on tonight's Top Chef Masters show.

So glad it is coming back!

Jeff is back! Love, love, love him. I love his intelligence, his ambition, creativity and his deep and abiding commitment to excellence. I also think the somewhat kinder, gentler Jeff we are being shown is the real Jeff and he was encouraged to ante up the drama initially as per the usual reality tv show equation.

Somehow the Bravo producers -- like w/ PR -- realized not amping it up as much better served the show and I can't wait to see how Jeff navigates the economy this season to continue to be successful.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I LOVE this guy too. I think that he is so funny! Happy to have it back on!

I saw a somewhat happier Jeff on last night's show too.

The banter over the common first names in the car cracked me up. The conversation with the soon-to-be sister-in-law over the hour of the wedding interfering with his workout, etc. Trying to hook Zoila up with the tree cutters.

Next week may be different, but I really enjoyed the premiere show.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3669147;
    I LOVE this guy too. I think that he is so funny! Happy to have it back on!

There is something lovable about Jeff. Maybe it's because he knows where his crazy places are & can laugh about them. Having said that, I'd never, ever want to work for him or be his client.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3673030;
    There is something lovable about Jeff. Maybe it's because he knows where his crazy places are & can laugh about them. Having said that, I'd never, ever want to work for him or be his client.

Yeah, I like him in my TV where he belongs! I would be afraid of him if I ever had to actually talk to him.

He grew on me the last season he was on with him trying to support what's her name and her divorce. And he can laugh at his stuff which makes it easier to swallow.

I wouldn't want to work for him either though. lol

+ Reply to Thread