+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

I love Jeff Lewis and I loved the way he judged Eddie on Top Design. Eddie deserved everything he got from Jeff Lewis in my opinion! High end real estate in northern CA is still doing ok...

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

me, luvsginger! and I thought he was dead on with the description of Eddie's final room...
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

I'm DYING to know how Jeff is handling all of this CA real estate stuff. He was frantic and overly obsessive at the beginning of the down-turn, can you image what his OCD is like NOW? Wonder if Zoila and Jenny are even around any more or if he chased them away. Any news on when/if a new season will air? I miss Jeff!!

Sindylew - Read post 208, the article that is linked is current and explains how Jeff is doing.

I recently saw Jeff and Jenny sitting together on the tv show "Dancing With The Stars"!!!

I love this show as well....wondering when the next season will start up?

Some good news:
    BRAVO BRINGS BACK THE DRAMA RENEWING FOUR HIT DOCU-SERIES

Network Announces New Seasons of "Flipping Out," "The Rachel Zoe Project," "Million Dollar Listing" and "Tabatha's Salon Takeover"

NEW YORK - December 8, 2008: Bravo announced the renewal of four of the network's most popular docu-series, "Flipping Out," "The Rachel Zoe Project," "Million Dollar Listing" and "Tabatha's Salon Takeover." The hit series have delivered record-breaking ratings success for the network, each delivering one or more telecasts that hit or exceeded the million total viewer mark in 2008.

"Bringing these compelling personalities back was a no-brainer," said Frances Berwick, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Bravo. "Our audience has grown an affection for each of these larger-than-life, talented characters and wants to see more of their lives and careers."

FLIPPING OUT (Season 3)

Everyone's favorite obsessive-compulsive house-flipper, Jeff Lewis, returns to Bravo for a third season of the hit show, "Flipping Out." The series follows Lewis, one of Los Angeles' most colorful creative renovators and real estate speculators and his diverse and often disgruntled team as they flip several multimillion-dollar houses at one time. The third season of the series will continue to follow Lewis and his team as they keep the business afloat during the rough economy. It's not all business though, as Lewis lends his OCD tendencies to the planning of his brother's wedding. The sophomore season of "Flipping Out" scored record high ratings for Bravo, delivering over one million total viewers for five consecutive weeks. The season averaged 803,000 adults 18-49 and 1.130 million total viewers, up 48 percent and 52 percent respectively versus season one. "Flipping Out" is produced by Authentic Entertainment, with Lauren Lexton, Tom Rogan and Billy Taylor serving as executive producers.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Glad to hear Jeff Lewis is coming back but I can't say the same for the other shows. The only thing I don't like about that show is that it inspires me to do home decorating and it makes me spend money I don't have!!!! There were some characters on Million Dollar Listing but thats about it. You know what show really flopped on Bravo is that First Class show. What terrible timing for a show like that! I guess Workout isn't coming back, glad to hear it!!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3248012;
    Glad to hear Jeff Lewis is coming back but I can't say the same for the other shows. The only thing I don't like about that show is that it inspires me to do home decorating and it makes me spend money I don't have!!!! There were some characters on Million Dollar Listing but thats about it. You know what show really flopped on Bravo is that First Class show. What terrible timing for a show like that! I guess Workout isn't coming back, glad to hear it!!!!
    That first class show is horrible! And boring too.

I don't think I'd miss Work Out either.

The Real Housewives has proven to be so successful, I'd love to see The Real Housewives of Miami, Dallas, Houston and Vegas!!

Jeff Lewis Flips Out on Ugly Betty Star

Jeff Lewis' latest property drama just took an Ugly turn.

The star of Bravo's Flipping Out is living up to his show's tempestuous title after a restraining order was granted and lawsuit filed against him Wednesday by his neighbors, Ugly Betty star Ashley Jensen and her husband Terence Beesley.

According to the documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Jensen and Beesley live next door to a house Lewis is currently renovating in the tony Los Feliz section of the city. The couple took issue earlier this year when they realized a deck Lewis had constructed on the fixer-upper home had encroached on their pricey property.

And that's when things got downright unneighborly.

After all parties were alerted to the violation, Jensen and her hubby claim that Lewis offered them $10,000 to buy an easement and simply let the deck stand. However, after consulting with other real estate experts, the couple say they were informed that the property Lewis had encroached upon was actually worth $100,00010 times the amount of his lowball sum.

Clearly unhappy with the new figure, Lewis, the papers claim, paid a late-night visit to his neighbors' home and countered with a $30,000 offer, as well as a threat to make their lives miserable and generally talk nonstop smack about them on the new season of his show.

Apparently it wasn't the best business tactic.

As a result of Jensen and Beesley's lawsuit, which also named Lewis' business partner and reality-show costar Ryan Brown, earlier this week the court issued a temporary restraining order against Lewis, ordering him to stay 50 feet away from Jensen's home and not harass, assault or trespass on the property.

Jensen and her husband have also asked that the offending deck be removed.

Lewis has responded by issuing a statement painting himself as the victim and his neighbors as nothing more than publicity seekers (viewers of his show no doubt expected nothing less).

Lewis said he and his neighbors "have a simple encroachment dispute that should have been resolved informally. Having apparently watched my reality show, they now feel they can exploit my personality to increase their media exposure and their alleged damages."

He also denied any boorish behavior on his part.

"I have never threatened either of them with physical harm, nor was I abusive or verbally threatening to either of them. In fact I have never even met Ms. Jensen. The court will decide how much the easement is worth and Ms. Jensen and Mr. Beesley will then be left having to earn media coverage on their talent alone."

Lewis is expected to appear in court on the matter of the restraining order on Jan. 9.
    Link

I wish this show would hurry up & start a new season! I need some ideas for a remodel that we're about to do, lol!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread