+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3164421;
    I was surprised tonight when Andy Cohen began his interview by saying the the viewers thought Jeff was more of jerk this season as opposed to last season. I was surprised and it looked like Jeff was, too. I really thought that viewers liked him better this season.
    He was much nicer this season or t least more aware of the way he behaves,this season.I was surprised when Andy said that too. I really enjoyed the show last night. Just a guess but I would say that Chloe is Ryan's daughter because she looks just like him! I loved the clip with Jeff and Zoila and the martinis. He just likes to give her a hard time.

I missed the 1st season of Flipping Out so I don't know how he was then, but I have to say that I love Jeff. He cracks me up with his sense of humor. I also love how him and Jenni interact.

Does anyone know if there is going to be a 3rd season?

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3164626;
    Just a guess but I would say that Chloe is Ryan's daughter because she looks just like him!
    I think so too. I really enjoyed last night's reunion show. Andy Cohen should take over from Julie Chen on Big Brother. They were all so funny. And I loved Jenni's Bob Saget rap.

Oh, I don't think I could take Andy Cohen once a week on Big Brother. Julie Chen is annoying but Andy imo is more so. He also appears cross-eyed to me which is distracting.

I agree that Cohen is annoying and I find him just a bit skeevy. I wish Bravo would find someone else to do the reunion shows.

I don't think he is cross eyed, he appears to have that condition where the whites of the eyes are visible all around, kind of like the woman known as the 'runaway bride.' I don't know what it's called, there's also a pundit who appears occasionally on CNN who has it very pronounced.

When Jeff said he wanted to redo Kathy Griffin's home, I thought that would make a great one season, 6 part series. And Bravo could foot the bill. It might be system overload with Lewis and Griffin, but if they focused 75% on the renovations and 25% on personality (something TLC does really well with their makeover shows ala Property Ladder/Moving Up/Flip That House) I think it could be very entertaining and educational.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3167793;
    Oh, I don't think I could take Andy Cohen once a week on Big Brother. Julie Chen is annoying but Andy imo is more so. He also appears cross-eyed to me which is distracting.
    I agree...Andy Cohen is bad enough on the Bravo reunion shows, but, to put him on BB once a week? Please, no...

I must be alone in liking Andy Cohen -- I think he interviews like somebody who really watches the show as opposed to, say Julie Chen. But I'll take y'alls word for it.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

you're not alone, Candor - I like andy as an interviewer as well.

And whoever said they'd like to see a show on Jeff designing Kathy Griffin's house - i am right there with you!
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

FORT Newbie

I can't stand Andy C. He looked like he really wanted to ask Ryan out, check out the way he keeps looking at Ryan, hehe. I agree, Jeff was way more likable this season.

I think there is something wrong with Andy, too. He seems really slloooww. The way he talks is so slow, and then there are these long pauses where he's grinning from ear to ear at people. It seems strange to me. Kind of makes him seem, well, sloooow.

Who is he, anyway? Has he been on anything else, or did he just magically get this gig interviewing Bravo reality stars?

+ Reply to Thread