+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3153570;
    Jeff made no sense at all when he was berating the painter. The painter kept saying that no one else will do the same job for cheaper than what he charges, and then Jeff basically said he wouldn't pay more but then threatened the guy with hiring someone 'better' - well, if you want better, then you have to PAY better. Yeah?
    I agree. Jeff is always berating that little guy (his name escapes me - is it Jessie?), and in the episode you're referring to, Jeff eventually replies "well, I'll give you more money". Jackass. He (Jeff) just got done saying he hires the guy because he's cheap. H-e-l-l-o!
    There were no utensils in medieval times, hence there are no utensils at Medieval Times. Would you like a refill on that Pepsi?
    There were no utensils, but there was Pepsi?
    Dude, I got alot of tables...

Just FYI - Jeff, Jenni and Zoila were on The Soup last night, check it out.

Zoila : "Suck it Jeff!"
    There were no utensils in medieval times, hence there are no utensils at Medieval Times. Would you like a refill on that Pepsi?
    There were no utensils, but there was Pepsi?
    Dude, I got alot of tables...

I'm going to miss this show so much! I can't wait for the reunion show next week. It was so funny when Jeff was asking Ryan if he could come live with him! I hope that it comes back for a 3rd season.

I was really surprised that he had a brother and that brother is engaged to his realtor! The brother didn't seem to have the family lips thing going on either.

I did laugh too when Jeff was asking Ryan about moving in with him. It was like Jeff didn't think it would be all that much of an intrusion. "And Dale is a fablulous cook" or whatever he said. Too funny.

I also laughed when Jeff was going through the house after that lady and her family moved in. They are doing a walk through and Jeff is looking for any flaws that need fixing. She takes Jeff into the babies' room and pauses to show a pic of the babies. Jeff was more interested in seeing if there were any flaws, not baby pics!

But at the Malibu house when he told the realtor that he didn't have any dogs???? :nono

Looking forward to the reunion show. There will be more about Jenny and Chris. Have they ever done a reunion show before? I don't remember one last year.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3157128;
    Looking forward to the reunion show. There will be more about Jenny and Chris. Have they ever done a reunion show before? I don't remember one last year.
    Yes, they did one.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I want two "Flipping Out" shows -- the one they've got now and another one devoted solely to the actual flip. These guys have such good taste I want to know how they decide what kinds of materials to use, and where to get them. I LOVED what Jeff did with the Encino house. It was a lot warmer than Valley Oak, which seems to represent his rather clinical style but is still gorgeous. Or maybe a spinoff with just Ryan, whose taste is even better than Jeff's.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;2500476;
    I liked this show...only saw one epi (7/31)!!

Does anyone think Jenni looks like Julia Louis Dreyfuss? And Jenni's hubby I thought looked so familiar and then he said he was on PUNK'D as a "actor"!!!

Yes, she does look like Dreyfuss. Have to admit that the first time I saw her husband, I commented on how much he looks just like Dean (Tori Spelling's husband).

I loved when Jeff said he was e-mailing and writing his contacts to make sure they don't hire Jessie and then following up with an e-mail. Also, he checked into the price of a sign but they wanted $25,000. I can't believe he actually called and checked it out. He cracks me up, can't wait for the reunion show.

FORT Fan

I saw a couple of episodes last season and remember not liking Jeff at all, for that I had no intention to watch season 2 but being a remodeling show junkie I tuned in and I have to say, I love Jeff. He is absolutely hilarious. Jenni is adorable, I think she looks and sounds like Betty Boop. Zoila is a hoot too. I also agree with Candor above, I'd love to see two shows, one with just the flip and one with the Jeff Lewis 'family'. One thing I'd like more background on is the Jennie/Chris relationship. Because I didn't watch last season and came in late this season I was surprised to see they were married. What a strange thing to play out on the show. Does anyone know if they were together long? Did they meet while working for Jeff?

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3157580;
    I loved when Jeff said he was e-mailing and writing his contacts to make sure they don't hire Jessie and then following up with an e-mail. Also, he checked into the price of a sign but they wanted $25,000. I can't believe he actually called and checked it out. He cracks me up, can't wait for the reunion show.
    I think that Jesse is the painter. It was the mover that he was going to do emails on. I get the names mixed up so I might be wrong. That part was too funny!

+ Reply to Thread