+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3149642;
    I think those were traits she acquired while working for him, eventually she just started pushing back. He seems to love her for it.

Strange little man...
    I think that MAYBE she already had those traits and that's why she has endeared herself to Jeff.

I watched this for the first time a couple of days ago. It took me awhile to get over Jeff's lips ( I didn't know men got those awful injections too ). Then, when I heard he was only 38, I was shocked. Chris II seemed really nice, so I could understand how he would want out of that place. The housekeeper is truly nasty and arrogant. Some say she is just making fun of Jeff; I think she is just a *****. I also couldnh't understand why Jeff made a point of saying how he chose the least expensive painter; then complained when he did such a sub par job. Gee, he's making a lot of money on these places - why can't he just hire somebody qualified. Have to admit the show does get a bit addicting - I watched 2 episodes the other night. But, I have to ask, do these people get a little likeable as time goes by??

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3150744;
    But, I have to ask, do these people get a little likeable as time goes by??
    The consensus seems to be that Jeff is much more likeable now than he was last season. I'll just let you imagine what he was like last season.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

So, I don't know if this was mentioned already but I just learned this after reading Jeff's blog today. Angela (PR season 3) and Chris Keslar are brother and sister.

Coincidence maybe?? I certainly seemed to bug Jeff a little.

So, then, that was Chris K's mom that Jeffrey Sebelia made cry?

Interesting that they're brother and sister...I like Chris K just fine, but I couldn't stand Angela on PR...

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3150744;
    Chris II seemed really nice, so I could understand how he would want out of that place. The housekeeper is truly nasty and arrogant. Some say she is just making fun of Jeff; I think she is just a *****. I also couldnh't understand why Jeff made a point of saying how he chose the least expensive painter; then complained when he did such a sub par job.
    We like Chris 2 as well, but maybe he did get what he needed out of that show, see below.

Thank you for supporting my impression of Zoila. I was beginning to think nobody was going to back me up on that.

Yes, the saying "You get what you pay for" is true, and it is totally unrealistic to choose the cheapest and expect top notch performance -- which is the exact complaint he had about Courtney (?), the controlling mansion owner, re. her choices of contractors and her (alleged - we only have his version of it) refusal to let him hire anyone who charged more than the cheapest bid.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3152248;
    So, then, that was Chris K's mom that Jeffrey Sebelia made cry?
    That is such a strange "coincidence." Now I wonder if Chris K was "cast" for this show from a family of reality show wannabes rather than just "walked in the door" as had been portrayed.

Hubby calls that PR guy "tattoo neck" and hates him for making that nice lady cry. I did not like him at all, either. I think that was the season when every single reality show I watched all year long sent away the people I liked and had the ones I didn't like as the winners (was that Evil Dick's season on BB, too? Not to mention evil Dick Cheney and that whole crew pillaging our country... it was such a depressing year!)

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3152296;
    We like Chris 2 as well, but maybe he did get what he needed out of that show, see below.

Thank you for supporting my impression of Zoila. I was beginning to think nobody was going to back me up on that.

Yes, the saying "You get what you pay for" is true, and it is totally unrealistic to choose the cheapest and expect top notch performance -- which is the exact complaint he had about Courtney (?), the controlling mansion owner, re. her choices of contractors and her (alleged - we only have his version of it) refusal to let him hire anyone who charged more than the cheapest bid.

That is such a strange "coincidence." Now I wonder if Chris K was "cast" for this show from a family of reality show wannabes rather than just "walked in the door" as had been portrayed.

Hubby calls that PR guy "tattoo neck" and hates him for making that nice lady cry. I did not like him at all, either. I think that was the season when every single reality show I watched all year long sent away the people I liked and had the ones I didn't like as the winners (was that Evil Dick's season on BB, too? Not to mention evil Dick Cheney and that whole crew pillaging our country... it was such a depressing year!)

THanks to all who responded to my post. Glad to see that several do say that Jeff is more likeable this season. Hard to imagine he was worse last season, but this is, after all, reality TV!! I guess I will just have to watch this show again.

I sort of see a resemblance between Angela and Chris. Did you know that Nick Verreo's (PR Season 2) sister Rita was on Survivor Fiji? You know how they have that caption under the contestants name that indicates their occupation? I found it interesting that Rita Verreo's caption said "Single Mom". Oh, is that an occupation?

Yes. I'm not a mother, but I would say it's the most important occupation there is.

It defines who we become. The fact that Jeff's parents never held him and his mom wasn't around has made him partly who he is...

Zoila totally delights in Jeff berrating others. I wonder if she has some kind of health issue which makes her unable to do simple house maintenance, like letting the pets out or wiping down the counters in the kitchen, or even making lunch/picking up lunch for the crew. I almost died when they showed her using the expensive car to go to the store ... does she have a driver's license?? I thought another show said she didn't.

The job Chris accepted was that of house manager assistant, with the understanding that he would eventually be given design tasks. 3 months later he's still pickingup dog poo and being given punishments by Father Jeff. I am surprised he lasted that long. Maybe Jeff should take a look at how long the 'sane' one of the group lasted ... and ask himself if he should be in any position of control over others.

My family is bad about giving orders to whomever is on the phone, and it drives me insane too. Jenni just should hand it to him and walk away.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread