+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3137385;
    It looked weird where the sideburns hit the hair. Kinda like the hair overlapped them. The rest looked helmet like.
    I feel bad for Jennie too. Then to top things off, she steps on the nail! Poor thing! She'll do fine. She's cute, sweet and smart and she just lost 170 lbs! !

really? Jenni used to be 170 lbs heavier? wow! I didn't know that!

I can see why she doesn't want to tell Jeff where she lives - the guy breaks into homes and rennovates them. LOL. I can't believe he did that. There are laws against that kind of stuff - he should know better. And he was throwing some of her stuff out! GAH! I couldn't believe that. I'd be really angry if someone was coming into my house without notice while I was gone and throwing stuff away. Even if it was to 'improve'. It's creepy; I'd feel violated or something.

I laughed out loud when that 11 year old kid left an angry message with Jeff. It was hilarious! She was very articulate.

Based on the previews, I thought I'd hate the kid, but I liked what she said in her phone message. Probably because I did not like how Jeff had patronized her and refused to understand that pink and orange are a perfectly legitimate, "retro" look for a girl's room. Did anyone see that recent Divine Design, for instance? I know I had pink and orange in my room in the 60s/70s.

In this episode I strongly disliked Zoila. Where Jeff is mean but jokey, she was just mean to the new assistant. I could see her assisting in a torture chamber. No redeeming value.

As for Jeff's breaking into that house he half owns, maybe the people on the show have to sign some sort of waiver giving up their right to sue. If not, the producers should do that from now on, seeing what Jeff is capable of!

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3142680;
    really? Jenni used to be 170 lbs heavier? wow! I didn't know that!

I can see why she doesn't want to tell Jeff where she lives - the guy breaks into homes and rennovates them. LOL. I can't believe he did that. There are laws against that kind of stuff - he should know better. And he was throwing some of her stuff out! GAH! I couldn't believe that. I'd be really angry if someone was coming into my house without notice while I was gone and throwing stuff away. Even if it was to 'improve'. It's creepy; I'd feel violated or something.

I laughed out loud when that 11 year old kid left an angry message with Jeff. It was hilarious! She was very articulate.
    Probably closer to 185 lbs (her husband) just a joke!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3142831;

In this episode I strongly disliked Zoila. Where Jeff is mean but jokey, she was just mean to the new assistant. I could see her assisting in a torture chamber. No redeeming value.
    i thought Zoila's comments were justified. the assistant was acting like taking the bus was demeaning to him, and Zoila uses public transportatoin, so she probably heard him saying that as a personal dig to her.

really, so he had to take a bus - who cares? he's working a job, his employer gave him instructions, if he didn't like them then he could have taken a cab on his own dime.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3142961;
    Probably closer to 185 lbs (her husband) just a joke!
    Oooh, LOL! Guess that one went over my head. Yeah, her husband was probably not the best choice for her (or anyone)...

Yeah, I hope for Jeff's sake that they had some sort of waiver so that he can't be sued for trespassing or whatever it would be called. Breaking and entering without the breaking. Redecorating without permission. LOL.

FORT Regular

If you read the blogs on bravo, Chris says Zoila wanted to follow him in a car and drive him home but Jeff wouldnt let her. She probably made a few jokes about chris being a celebrity but she wanted to help.

Quote Originally Posted by winerydoor;3142599;
    It looked to me like the guy was one of the subcontactors - like the plumber, dry waller, etc.

Sounded like the homeowner was stepped around Jeff to get the subcontractors to continue working there if they got rid of Jeff.
    According to the preview I saw, it's the owner.

We used to like the wife quite a bit, but it seems she has been too used to having money and getting her way to understand how a budget works. She has no clue what anything costs.
    There were no utensils in medieval times, hence there are no utensils at Medieval Times. Would you like a refill on that Pepsi?
    There were no utensils, but there was Pepsi?
    Dude, I got alot of tables...

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;3143327;
    i thought Zoila's comments were justified. the assistant was acting like taking the bus was demeaning to him, and Zoila uses public transportatoin, so she probably heard him saying that as a personal dig to her.

really, so he had to take a bus - who cares? he's working a job, his employer gave him instructions, if he didn't like them then he could have taken a cab on his own dime.

You're right, but the guy has become accustomed to driving around that Range Rover, and apparently doesn't expect Jeff (who has at least two very expensive vehicles, that we've seen anyway) to make him take the bus anywhere. I'm sure he assumed he would be picked up.

OTOH, Jeff treats his animals better than he does his employees (at least from our perspective as viewed through the eyes of the show), and that should be clue #1. I wouldn't work for the guy, he's treats his employees like dirt.
    There were no utensils in medieval times, hence there are no utensils at Medieval Times. Would you like a refill on that Pepsi?
    There were no utensils, but there was Pepsi?
    Dude, I got alot of tables...

If Chris is being paid by the hour, I don't see anything degrading about taking the bus. He made it sound as if he was so put out, how many people get paid (probably pretty well) to sit on a bus and read or listen to music. Chris knew what he was getting in to when he signed on for the job, this is after all the second season of Flipping Out and most of us agree, he was much worse in Season One. I have a feeling Jeff is not as wicked as he is portrayed, he has a huge heart underneath his tough OCD exterior. I loved when he said he thought Jennie was not telling him where she lived because she was breaking up with him! I also think he adores his 11 year old client.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3145957;
    If Chris is being paid by the hour, I don't see anything degrading about taking the bus. He made it sound as if he was so put out, how many people get paid (probably pretty well) to sit on a bus and read or listen to music. Chris knew what he was getting in to when he signed on for the job, this is after all the second season of Flipping Out and most of us agree, he was much worse in Season One. I have a feeling Jeff is not as wicked as he is portrayed, he has a huge heart underneath his tough OCD exterior. I loved when he said he thought Jennie was not telling him where she lived because she was breaking up with him! I also think he adores his 11 year old client.

I completely agree with everything you said! I loved the 11 y/o message for Jeff! She is so articulate for someone her age ~ actually, she's more articulate than a lot of adults I know, lol.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread