+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Paleheart, I think if I had happened on the show this season like you did, I would tune out, too. But, Jeff Lewis (the main guy) has really changed or maybe I am seeing past his lips this season. I found him so annoying last season, but I love him this year! He admits to possessing OCD tendencies and I think he is not the person he wants us to think he is. Oh, regarding his lips? During an interview with Andy Cohen he admits to injections a few years ago but says his family's lips are just naturally well endowed.

Jeff really has feelings and even though he has over the top reasonings for things, I liked the fact he said he really cared for Jenni and didn't want her to be unhappy. I didn't like him at all last season.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I just recently started watching this show and I'm not all that sure I'll stick around, but I have watched long enough (during the marathon) to form an opinion about Jeff (didn't like him at all) and then change that opinion as he revealed his quirks.

The fact that he was not held as a child and all but despises hugging is heartbreakingly sad. He seems to be genuinely trying to change.

If he weren't so adverse to a warm embrace, I'd wrap my arms around the man and thank him for trying to overcome. I have encountered far too many "damaged" people who blame everyone else for their shortcomings and refuse to even begin the journey to meeting someone else halfway.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Last season, Jeff's father was on the show and it was mentioned that his parents divorced and his father raised him. His father didn't seem too much like the touchy feeley type of person. You have to wonder if he had a maternal figure growing up, what type of person he would have turned out to be.

Well, I really like Jeff. He has changed so much since last year. I believe he saw how he was coming off, and decided to tone it down. My heart is broken for Jenny..I never did like Chris...he just couldn't drop the 'little boy' act. He was not serious about his job and now we know he was not serious about his marriage. I am glad he is gone...the new Chris seems very 'real' to me..I like him and I think this show will help him in his career...

I wondered what Jeff's reaction would be when he watches the show and sees how Chris called him a dbag for making him take the bus!

And how Jeff "broke into", went through the Citrus girl's cabinets and then rearranged the furniture while she was out!

And the look on Ryan's face while the lady was exorcising the house.

I saw a lot of humour in tonight's show, unlike last week's where I felt so sad for Jenni.

The only thing I found weird was that Jenny wouldn't tell Jeff where she lived. I'm pretty sure as her employer, for tax reasons, Jeff will have to know her address.

He is running a business...I think that was scripted.

It probably was scripted ... but do you blame her??? Especially after he waltzes into someone's apt and OCD's out.
    (Btw, as long as it was off camera, please come into my house and straighten up!)

I hope it's Chris that's quitting next week. We need to keep tabs on Jenni and I don't think he lets Zoila out much.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

So, who is the guy in the previews that confronts Jeff? Is that the husband of the women's house he is renovating? I love how Jeff met his match in an 11 year old girl! Regarding Jen not giving Jeff her address, you're right, I'm sure he has to know as her employer but I think she wants to keep it a secret as long as she can. Whose apt did Jeff and Jen go into? And, I agree, he can come into my house anytime off camera, or if he wants to renovate, I'll take it on or off camera! I need help with choosing colors for my walls. I feel so rushed!

FORT Newbie

So, who is the guy in the previews that confronts Jeff?
    It looked to me like the guy was one of the subcontactors - like the plumber, dry waller, etc.

Sounded like the homeowner was stepped around Jeff to get the subcontractors to continue working there if they got rid of Jeff.

+ Reply to Thread