+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Flipping Out (Bravo)

Re: Flipping Out (Bravo)

151 times [Facebook] in 3 days and 4 years earlier he asked for a divorce?!

I noted that throughout this entire season Jenny said 'I loved him [Chris E]' only once and that was late into this last episode. I got the idea that the two care about one another, but that the actual 'in love with' was not there.

FORT Regular

It seemed as if she was more into him than he was with her ...which is really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by obtessed4sure;3134437;
    It seemed as if she was more into him than he was with her ...which is really sad.
    Yeah, I agree. From the beginning of this show I wondered how those two ended up together. He seems like a real immature, slacker kind of a guy and she seems really straight laced. I know opposites attract, but that seemed like a funny match.

Jenni has really unraveled on the last episode. I feel so badly for her, but from what little I've seen I think she's better off without him. He's just not trustworthy or mature enough to be husband material.

Sorry, a little off the subject but does anyone else think that Jeff might be wearing a rug? I never have thought this before but his hair looked odd to me on the last show.

I think in Jeff's own way he was trying his best to console Jenny...he made an appointment for her to have a massage when he was talking about her needing a hug. Chris E never did seem to take his job or marriage seriously...he is someone I will not miss. I just didn't think he was marriage material. I just love Jenny...she seems very loyal and I can tell she cares for Jeff...too bad he is gay!!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3136501;
    Sorry, a little off the subject but does anyone else think that Jeff might be wearing a rug? I never have thought this before but his hair looked odd to me on the last show.
    I finally caught the last episode and I totally agree with you. Something was up with Jeff's hair, and I have to say that "rug" was the first thing that came to my mind.

I feel terrible for Jenni. I never liked Chris E anyway, I'm sure she'll be a lot better off in the long run. He had no ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by lvmykds;3137358;
    I finally caught the last episode and I totally agree with you. Something was up with Jeff's hair, and I have to say that "rug" was the first thing that came to my mind.

I feel terrible for Jenni. I never liked Chris E anyway, I'm sure she'll be a lot better off in the long run. He had no ambition.
    It looked weird where the sideburns hit the hair. Kinda like the hair overlapped them. The rest looked helmet like.
    I feel bad for Jennie too. Then to top things off, she steps on the nail! Poor thing! She'll do fine. She's cute, sweet and smart and she just lost 170 lbs! !

I feel like it's Ryan's hair that is weird. I noticed it was really greasy and combed "over" in the front. Maybe this is easy for me to say as a woman but why don't men just deal with losing their hair? Even my husband who is not vain at all has issues with losing his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3138767;
    I feel like it's Ryan's hair that is weird. I noticed it was really greasy and combed "over" in the front. Maybe this is easy for me to say as a woman but why don't men just deal with losing their hair? Even my husband who is not vain at all has issues with losing his hair.
    I just think that he's got a little Emo thing going on but he does look different this season too.

I only saw one episode of it out of fluke. Thought the new Project Runway was on but forgotten it is on Weds and not Tues. I thought it wasnt interesting but something about kept my eyes on the show. The main guy is sooooo annoying. Whats up with his lips? Argh! I doubt i will continue to watch it without seeing the beginning of the season but it is good, i'll admitt.

+ Reply to Thread